The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Care to share why?

At no stage does Stringer have any affiliation with anyone other than the Barksdales. Even when he turns on Avon, he is doing what he thinks is the best for the Barksdales. If he is the other the entire game makes no sense.

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Looks like he took care of younger members. packed their lunches, sent them to school....

He was a hopper. Works the pit under D'Angelo with Bodie and Poot.

Given I'm Bodie and I shared a chat with Wallace his role as a neighbour makes sense

Ps where you at @SwAg

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Man that Wallace wiki doesn't look too town friendly but Idk the show 

He was a conflicted young man looking after his little brothers and sisters. 

His wiki is why is was taking a lot of what Orca is saying with two large grains of salt.

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

At no stage does Stringer have any affiliation with anyone other than the Barksdales. Even when he turns on Avon, he is doing what he thinks is the best for the Barksdales. If he is the other the entire game makes no sense.

Brandon was Omar Little's boyfriend and a member of his stick-up crew. Brandon mistakenly used Omar's name in front of Barksdale drug dealers as they robbed their stash in the low rise projects; the name was reported back and started a long running feud between Omar and the Barksdale organization

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@khodder, I am @ing you because I have responded to this three times specifically, and implied my total role on at least six occasions, but you continue to ignore all of that.

What do you not comprehend?

Lots of things,

I'm taking a step back on this right now, you're not at risk of a lynch.

Archived