The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Swags post has a defeated tone to it, like he made a play, it failed and now he is turning to something else.  Does anyone else get that as well? 

It hasn't really failed.  I'm still the top of the vote by a clear margin

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Swags post has a defeated tone to it, like he made a play, it failed and now he is turning to something else.  Does anyone else get that as well? 

except it was working... he's the one who started backing away from the index card thing... then when I pointed out references to the detective he had almost nothing to add other than he wasn't sure.

Now, are you all serious?  I've been implying my role since we discussed Orca at the start of the D2.  I came out with my information to allow full disclosure and for the thread to determine its veracity.  I painstakingly laid out why I felt bcb was authentic like six hours ago.  I don't know what play you're envisioning, but it's not there in that context.

what info does a matts lynch provide us?

he was very against me trying to confirm that orca can in fact communicate with khodder still and purposely sidetracked that discussion a few times.

bcb defended him when he was getting votes d1.

he said he was going to push me, then decided to push ksj and disappeared. 

Just now, Dome said:

what info does a matts lynch provide us?

he was very against me trying to confirm that orca can in fact communicate with khodder still and purposely sidetracked that discussion a few times.

bcb defended him when he was getting votes d1.

he said he was going to push me, then decided to push ksj and disappeared. 

I don’t think there’s much to him pushing back in the orca thing other than his petty small mind. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Now, are you all serious?  I've been implying my role since we discussed Orca at the start of the D2.  I came out with my information to allow full disclosure and for the thread to determine its veracity.  I painstakingly laid out why I felt bcb was authentic like six hours ago.  I don't know what play you're envisioning, but it's not there in that context.

R.e.l.a.x.

Archived