The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Day 2

Dome – Matts (44), Bcb (46), Matts (49), Bcb (54), Unvote (79)
Ragnarok – Bcb (70)
Squire – Matts (62)
Bcb – James (44), Dingo (57)
Pickle Rick – Matts (44), KSJ (71), Bcb (78)
James 2.0 – Bcb (66)
Touch – Dingo (37), Bcb (63), Unvote (83), Matts (86)
Khodder – Dome (37), Matts (40)
KSJ – Squire (53), Bcb (81)
Swag – Bcb (46)
Matts – Ted (38), Dome (38), Bcb (58), Swag (67), Touch (68), KSJ (68), Ted (71), KSJ (71)
Ted – Dingo (73)
Dingo – Dome (56), Swag (67)

Vote Count:
5 Bcb – Swag, James, Rags, Pickle, KSJ
2 Matts – Khodder, Squire
2 Dingo – Bcb, Ted
1 KSJ – Matts
1 Swag – Dingo
1 Matts – Touch

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Now, are you all serious?  I've been implying my role since we discussed Orca at the start of the D2.  I came out with my information to allow full disclosure and for the thread to determine its veracity.  I painstakingly laid out why I felt bcb was authentic like six hours ago.  I don't know what play you're envisioning, but it's not there in that context.

I still haven't heard your theory on the index cards, other than you apparently don't think it has any relationship to the index cards used to hunt down the barksdale gang.

14 minutes ago, James said:

This exchange seems like ksj playing dumb to allow himself to be convinced to jump his teammate's bandwagon (ie if bcb=scum ksj=scum).

And this is the type of comment scum makes to create suspicion. Are you scum with bcb and trying to put distance between you two?

Two killers among Touch, Dome, Rags, Pickle Rick, KSJ, Ted, and Dingo.

I trust Dome.  Touch is at least not a *****.  Ragnarok will not get the votes.  So, realistically, I'm down to KSJ, Rick, Ted, and Dingo.  Or, we can kill Matt, who I think is scum for reasons other than math dictates it to be true.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:
17 minutes ago, James said:

This exchange seems like ksj playing dumb to allow himself to be convinced to jump his teammate's bandwagon (ie if bcb=scum ksj=scum).

And this is the type of comment scum makes to create suspicion. Are you scum with bcb and trying to put distance between you two?

I think you and james are both scum and we just saw you double down on his move. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Two killers among Touch, Dome, Rags, Pickle Rick, KSJ, Ted, and Dingo.

I trust Dome.  Touch is at least not a *****.  Ragnarok will not get the votes.  So, realistically, I'm down to KSJ, Rick, Ted, and Dingo.  Or, we can kill Matt, who I think is scum for reasons other than math dictates it to be true.

Move to matts. 

(Did you do the copy paste thing again)

Archived