The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, khodder said:

The odds that Mafia have two hits (one role, one chatty) is high.

The odds that Matts is not the guy with the heavy hit 100% because he intentionally role blocked himself N1 in an attempt to lolclear and he is now doubling down on that.

The odds Matts has a significant move N2 imo very high.

You scared?

Just now, khodder said:

Swag backtracking is egregious. 

The fact nothing was on an index csrd is irrelevant. The only players that would have an index card is mafia.

Can you provide me a single instance in which what I stated is incompatible with anything else I stated in this scenario?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That's not how statistics work.

Maybe in my mind.  This is dumb and I'm not gonna concentrate on it but scum at least has two killers 

We know he can't be those two so that leaves one scum and one other 2:9

On the other hand the 6 non blocked or claimed things today would have the two killer options and the regular options which would make them 4 out of 9.  

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Swag backtracking is egregious. 

The fact nothing was on an index csrd is irrelevant. The only players that would have an index card is mafia.

then why are you wanting swag over bcb? unless you think swag made the whole thing up?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Can you provide me a single instance in which what I stated is incompatible with anything else I stated in this scenario?

You said you visited bcb

Bcb had an index card 

You stole said index card.

Correct so far?? 

1 minute ago, khodder said:

I think matt and Swag are both mafia. Swag has tried to claim and failed. Matts is just Scummy.

Yeah, I linked Matts to the person I was pushing a lynch for and accused him of being Cult when we don't know what the Other is because we're Mafia together.

Archived