The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, SwAg said:

Bro, like an hour ago, you doubted it ever existed based on no one ever saying "index card" in the show.

We are hardly taking your opinion into evidence right now.

I must admit that I can truly relate to the way you talk. One minute it’s eloquent and well versed. The next, bro is used. 

I truly dig it. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, like an hour ago, you doubted it ever existed based on no one ever saying "index card" in the show.

We are hardly taking your opinion into evidence right now.

I said the vernacular was not used in the show. I was wrong, I admitted it. We moved on.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Ignorant 

I mean your moves cleared you. The way you used them cleared you. And the way people talked about how you used the moves cleared you. We spend 3-4 nights trying to lynch the scum caught in a tamperer censor move.

I don't think you "talked yourself out of" anything that game. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’ve noticed. 

6U0a.gif

now vote dingo

what happened to matts?

Just now, Dome said:

I mean your moves cleared you. The way you used them cleared you. And the way people talked about how you used the moves cleared you. We spend 3-4 nights trying to lynch the scum caught in a tamperer censor move.

I don't think you "talked yourself out of" anything that game. 

what happened to matts?

His claim. It’s civ matts IMO

Look, I'm on Dingo.  I think that's the play in light of bcb's confirmed result.  I doubt the resource allocation strategy if Squire is scum with bcb.  Rags made a solid point about trackers not being locked Town.  But, I have that gut feeling on it at this point.  So, hopefully math rewards me this time and Dingo is the way to go.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Look, I'm on Dingo.  I think that's the play in light of bcb's confirmed result.  I doubt the resource allocation strategy if Squire is scum with bcb.  Rags made a solid point about trackers not being locked Town.  But, I have that gut feeling on it at this point.  So, hopefully math rewards me this time and Dingo is the way to go.

What!!!!!!

You've literally claimed that you have fingers scum, yet refuse to vote for them. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

At this point idk what to do.  Scums probably figured out Omar is gonna light me up.  I just don't know whether to keep fighting or hammer myself home 

Even with the presumptive Even Night Watcher out there?!  Have some faith, fish person.

Archived