NFL.COMs list of coaching candidates

Fatgerman

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

If we do hire Riley I hope he brings in an experienced successful DC like McVay did with wade. He’s such an inexperienced coach even in college he needs to not worry about the defense. I would love to bring Romeo back once the Texans clean house. 

Yeah that’s what we need a 72 year old DC....

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If we do hire Riley I hope he brings in an experienced successful DC like McVay did with wade. He’s such an inexperienced coach even in college he needs to not worry about the defense. I would love to bring Romeo back once the Texans clean house. 

Oh lord please say no to the ever so failed Cleveland Brown ever so failed attempt at a ever so failed attempt at a 3-4 ever so failed attempt at a defense. 

No just no

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

A 72 year old who’s still one of the best. Wade is 71, lebeau coached into his 80s. Coordinators have a long shelf life. 

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Oh lord please say no to the ever so failed Cleveland Brown ever so failed attempt at a ever so failed attempt at a 3-4 ever so failed attempt at a defense. 

No just no

Bonanza brings up the second part, are we seriously gonna retool for a 3-4???  

Why not just keep Greggggg if you want experience?

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bonanza brings up the second part, are we seriously gonna retool for a 3-4???  

Why not just keep Greggggg if you want experience?

Because greggggg isn’ very good. We’ve got the tools for a 3-4. Just need a NT and OLB. Garrett can certainly play OLB. Ogbah could it just wouldn’t be ideal. Collins thrived as a 3-4 mlb in NE. Joe can play the other MLB without issue. Kirk. Larry o would be a great 3-4 DE. I’d rather have the great coach and worry about the parts later. I’m not going to crap on the 3-4 because of Horton and jim O’Neal’s failures. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Because greggggg isn’ very good. We’ve got the tools for a 3-4. Just need a NT and OLB. Garrett can certainly play OLB. Ogbah could it just wouldn’t be ideal. Collins thrived as a 3-4 mlb in NE. Joe can play the other MLB without issue. Kirk. Larry o would be a great 3-4 DE. I’d rather have the great coach and worry about the parts later. I’m not going to crap on the 3-4 because of Horton and jim O’Neal’s failures. 

How about Romeo’s failures here?

Christ I’d love to have your thoughts on the Romeo days, I’m sure they were super positive.

8 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Maybe we should flip a coin to go 3-4 or 4-3. 

#romeostyle 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

How about Romeo’s failures here?

Christ I’d love to have your thoughts on the Romeo days, I’m sure they were super positive.

That’s him as a HC. Some of the greatest coordinators make for terrible head coaches. I’m not saying hire him for that. 

Archived