NFL.COMs list of coaching candidates

Fatgerman

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Where? Here 10 years ago? We all know you can be a HC and coordinator. He’s been pretty good since then purely as a DC. 

Except we failed as a 3-4 defense under him. Great dc great man, but we’re miserable as a 3-4 team. I’m finally seeing a decent defense as a 4-3. Why change?

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

So 20 years ago with an expansion team? My god man you hold a grudge. 

Lol I haven’t seen you let circumstances keep you from complaining about coaching during a designed tank either amigo.

Im just saying experienced doesn’t have to mean baby boomer and Medicare recipients.  Find some former HC with a defensive background who’s under 60.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol I haven’t seen you let circumstances keep you from complaining about coaching during a designed tank either amigo.

Im just saying experienced doesn’t have to mean baby boomer and Medicare recipients.  Find some former HC with a defensive background who’s under 60.

Why does age matter if someone is still good at it though. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Why does age matter if someone is still good at it though. 

So we’re going to scrap our 4-3 and make ANOTHER transition back to a 3-4 for a guy who’s 72???

what are the odds he’s even coaching in 3 years?

Christ he’ll be lucky to be alive in 3 years at his size.

We could have him coordinate the D, Saunders the offense and maybe bring in Ditka to run the show.  It’d be like Cacoon The Cleveland Browns remake.

Archived