Week 9 GDT Browns VS I don't think this will go well....

Kiwibrown

Browns vs Chiefs, who ya got?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

2. 2. you are on 'who wants to be a millionaire?' you get to phone a friend, from the forum which genius do you choose? (we have sort out who the forums real genuis is, I can't handle two posters having genuis in their name) PS and it aint me or hornby.

• Feakygenuis
    • OhioGenuis
    • not hornby or kiwi
    • kiwi, don't tell hornby
  3. 3. Is this the week Hue goes from bus driver, to being at the bus stop?

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He sounded like a grade A bullshtter like he always does iyam.

Greg loves greg some greg, no doubt, I thought he sounded better than hue. He knows what he thinks, rather than hue who changes his mind with moments. 

This is the easiest press conference of his life though. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Greg loves greg some greg, no doubt, I thought he sounded better than hue. He knows what he thinks, rather than hue who changes his mind with moments. 

Oh he definitely has a high opinion of himself, I just mean some of his anecdotes and such seem like something he made up on the spot.

He just says so much stuff that comes off as cringey, name drops, etc.

There’s just something about him that makes me give him the side eye when I hear him speak.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

This is the easiest press conference of his life though. 

Sure was.  

Cant wait for him to light up Grossi for the dumb ish tho.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Let’s just hope the team finishes strong and Baker looks good.

I feel like Kitchen will do whatever it takes to make Baker look good. If he makes Baker look good, he will make himself look good. If he does a good enough job he could be kept on as a coach for a new staff, specially if a college guy comes into town. 

10 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He is a bullshtter but also doesnt put up with bullshtt

Agreed.  Whatever works, we’ll see if he can keep their attention.  They certainly need someone to put their foot down a bit.

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I feel like Kitchen will do whatever it takes to make Baker look good. If he makes Baker look good, he will make himself look good. If he does a good enough job he could be kept on as a coach for a new staff, specially if a college guy comes into town. 

Yeah it’s really that simple.  How every coordinator doesn’t see that as their objective is beyond me.

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Agreed.  Whatever works, we’ll see if he can keep their attention.  They certainly need someone to put their foot down a bit.

Yeah it’s really that simple.  How every coordinator doesn’t see that as their objective is beyond me.

I think Greg has that ability to keep their attention. I just hope his attitude rubs off on the offense. I think Haley and Gregg were both A-holes but Haley had the personality of an A-hole, where it seemed like Gregg wanted his entire unit to be A-holes like him. 

Well we didnt see it in a Hue run offense or Haley, so it is mind boggling. Seemed like Haley wanted to make everyone angry with the way he was going to run the offense. We know he did things like start Gordon in week1 to make Hue angry and refused to play Chubb to annoy Dorsey. I thought I heard reports that Kitchen was supposed to sit down with baker or already has and have Baker point out everything he is comfortable with and everything he doesnt feel comfortable with. That he was planning to remove those things he is uncomfortable with. That the reports think they will run a simpler but quicker offense. Kinda like Baker said, there is nothing wrong with the offense, they just need to get better at executing it. That would be a good way to start 

Archived