THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

@LETSGOBROWNIESbruh I’ve been having some weird tastes lately I only want to drink established brands in the 1970s- I actually wanted to buy a bottle of johnnie walker black and just drink a bunch of buds even tho I know the last thing I want is the Johnny walker .  Easy on the buds tho

Ewww... have you tasted that stuff???

Do better sir, as a friend, you’ve got me concerned.

What’s next?  A hankerin’ for Busch?!?!??  

6 minutes ago, mistakey said:

@LETSGOBROWNIESbruh I’ve been having some weird tastes lately I only want to drink established brands in the 1970s- I actually wanted to buy a bottle of johnnie walker black and just drink a bunch of buds even tho I know the last thing I want is the Johnny walker .  Easy on the buds tho

At least do not go lower than Molson, or Labatt Blue

46 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The front 7 needs to be re made anyway. Larry o would be a fine 3-4 DE. Garrett can play OlB. Ogbah is nothing special to start with. same goes with Kirk. Coley needs to be upgraded. Collins can go. Sho can play ILB if we get a big enough NT (Shelton is a FA)

our 3-4 failed because we had morons coaching it and scrubs playing in it. We can make it work in one offseason. 

Obunjobi would be a fine 3/4 DE? Not at all. Doesn’t have the length or the pass rush moves to defeat NFL tackles. Dude is built to be a 1gap 4/3 DT

yeah the front 7 needs upgrades but switching schemes forces the three best defenders in the front7 to change positions/playing styles and change their games up. That would be a massive mistakes

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Obunjobi would be a fine 3/4 DE? Not at all. Doesn’t have the length or the pass rush moves to defeat NFL tackles. Dude is built to be a 1gap 4/3 DT

yeah the front 7 needs upgrades but switching schemes forces the three best defenders in the front7 to change positions/playing styles and change their games up. That would be a massive mistakes

Can't say as I disagree, but what does any of that have to do with beer?

50 minutes ago, mistakey said:

If I had to parallel this to the 2018 draft

kitchens is baker

gase is allen

the other two are the other two but I’d be fine with the other two

Eberflus is a young bright minded DC. Likely means Freddie would be assistant HC and blocked from leaving.

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Eberflus is a young bright minded DC. Likely means Freddie would be assistant HC and blocked from leaving.

Doesn’t Eberflus have a mullet ? I think I remember seeing him and him having a mullet if that’s the case he already is two steps ahead of everyone else. Also looks like Riley is definitely a no. Hearing he’s getting a massive contract extension. Praying for Dabo 

7 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Doesn’t Eberflus have a mullet ? I think I remember seeing him and him having a mullet if that’s the case he already is two steps ahead of everyone else. Also looks like Riley is definitely a no. Hearing he’s getting a massive contract extension. Praying for Dabo 

Eberflus, Kitchens or Gase for me. Pretty sure it’s gonna be one of those 3

17 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

The Adam Gase hype is garbage.

As in MKC most likely found this info from a random dumpster several blocks outside of Berea. 

Cus it's sheer nonsensical shenanigans.

QUIT YO LOLLYGAGGIN FOOL

It’s not hype. It’s why manning was in Cleveland talking to Haslam all that time. We would’ve signed him if Miami didn’t get him (think he went to Miami before we signed hue). There’s definitely a connection.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

On a side note, not sure why I don’t always put Bailey’s in my coffee, it’s friggin delicious.

Work. It really ruins everything. Unless you’re a government contractor...then you get paid to drink and do average work for fantastic pay and benefits.

Archived