THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

The 2019 Draft Prospect thread was started on April 30th and is up to 148 pages

This thread was started October 29th and is already up to 135 pages.

Can we close that 13 page gap before we hire a new head coach?

This would be pointless. 

I say we do it. 

Its just a matter of time. Until a new HC is hired, this will be the most talked about Browns subject and rightfully so imo. TBH I'm kinda wishy washy on who I want and i keep going back and forth between a couple choices. It's awesome when your team is the most sought after location for HC's because of the talent!! 1 of the things that irks me though is that now we will have a crap ton of bandwagon fans which is an insult to all of us fans who stuck it out for decades of crappy football teams also imo. Ugh

8 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

Its just a matter of time. Until a new HC is hired, this will be the most talked about Browns subject and rightfully so imo. TBH I'm kinda wishy washy on who I want and i keep going back and forth between a couple choices. It's awesome when your team is the most sought after location for HC's because of the talent!! 1 of the things that irks me though is that now we will have a crap ton of bandwagon fans which is an insult to all of us fans who stuck it out for decades of crappy football teams also imo. Ugh

I don’t think there will be that many bandwagon fans. Just silent fans who weren’t as active. Nothing wrong with that. We experienced it with the cavs and a lot of us were guilty of it. 

6 minutes ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I already had a conversation with my Dad about Pittsburgh Steeler fans. He wanted to take me out to eat and watch the Browns/Bengals game for my birthday and while out I noticed how packed the place was and so many people very involved in watching the game and cheering. So many Baker Mayfield jerseys and not one single Pittsburgh Steeler jersey or apparel I could see in the entire place. That hasn't happened in years. It didn't matter where you went at least 1/4 of the place had Pittsburgh Steelers gear on Sundays. And there sure as hell has never been that many people interested in the Browns game. I saw all this and told my dad that Pittsburgh Steelers fans are going to start disappearing in the next 2-3 years and be very sparse in 3-5 years but they won't really disappear, most of them will suddenly have been Browns fans the entire time.

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why cant toub interview?

If Freddie gets the job my biggest concern will be who the DC is. 

It won't be 3G William's, could end up being Blake w.

He apparently was really bad at interviewing last year 

6 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

It won’t be Blake. He’ll follow daddy. Probably Bowles 

I dont want the 3-4. Or coaches named todd.

I dont think freddie will have connections like other people who have been coordinators. I could be wrong. 

One thing held Hue back was he couldn't get a complete staff together 

Archived