THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

11 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Campbell hasn’t done anything to deserve even getting an interview

Spent time as the interim coach for Miami and turned the season around. Young fiery. Think the Gregg Williams of Offense. Emphasis on running he ball and defense with a QB who fiest off the playaction. Controlling the clock. And limits turnovers. Assistant HC to Payton and TEs coach. But when he was interm coach with Zac Taylor( QB coach in LA ) as his OC he had a lot of say in the offenses gameplan. He’s basically a younger minded Gregg 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

But...but... the browns would be the only job he would come back for???

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000991695/article/bruce-arians-browns-only-team-id-consider-coaching

if you’re Kitchens do you really want to do with their QB situation? Only thing they have is Mike Evans

Donovan Smith and Ali Marpet are a really good left side of the line. Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard are a very good 2 deep at TE. Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Desean Jackson and Adam Humphries is a darn good 4 deep at WR.

They suck because of coaching, bad defense and terrible QB play. I would move on from Winston in a heartbeat and make a play for someone else. The right QB would have Tampa Bay at 2nd in the South for sure and who knows how long Dree Brees last.

12 minutes ago, nugpimpen said:

Hes actually coached a team, which is more than most. Not to mention well respected by and learned from Brees and Payton. Say those are worthy of an interview but I'll get out of the way so u can go back to whining. 😉

Learned from brees and Payton? Come on now. He’s been there for 2 seasons. You can say the same thing for 90% of their staff. If we’re going that route then just hire Carmichael. 

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Donovan Smith and Ali Marpet are a really good left side of the line. Cameron Brate and O.J. Howard are a very good 2 deep at TE. Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Desean Jackson and Adam Humphries is a darn good 4 deep at WR.

They suck because of coaching, bad defense and terrible QB play. I would move on from Winston in a heartbeat and make a play for someone else. The right QB would have Tampa Bay at 2nd in the South for sure and who knows how long Dree Brees last.

Humphries is a free agent and all though we have a slot WR in Landry and Perriman, Higgins, and Callaway. I’d sign Humphries for sure. He’s a sure handed fantastic route runner who coverts 1st downs. 

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I think Winston is still fixable. Arians would be the perfect guy for him. He fits the Arians 7 step drop big qb system. He’s been held back by some real trash his first couple years. 

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Does anyone have a list of our completed interviews?

Not all the coaches we are linked to but:

Gregg Williams - Browns IHC/DC - interviewed Jan 1. 
- Jim Caldwell - former Lions HC - interviewed Jan 2 
- Kevin Stefanski - Vikings OC - interviewed Jan 3 
- Dan Campbell - Saints TEc - interviewed Jan 4 
- Brian Flores - Patriots DC - interviews Jan 5

-Matt Eberflus- Colts Defensive Coordinator Jan 6

-Mike McCarthy - former Packers HC - interviews next week
- Freddie Kitchens - Browns AHC/OC - interviews next week -- also, Dorsey denying other teams to interview him as OC. 

These are ones that haven't happened, but we either requested for them or we are linked:

- Mike Munchak - Steelers OLc 

- Nick Sirianni - Colts OC 

-Dennis Allen- Saints Assistant

-Bruce Arians??? Unlikely though

-Josh McDaniels- Patriots OC

13 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I think Winston is still fixable. Arians would be the perfect guy for him. He fits the Arians 7 step drop big qb system. He’s been held back by some real trash his first couple years. 

I don't see it that way at all. I think Winston has held back his team for the first few years. He makes stupid decisions far too often and doesn't process the field quickly at all. He is literally only adequate because Mike Evans and Chris Godwin bail him out a ton.

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Rumors is DJax wants out, Godwin is good but needs to prove it more, Howard will be coming off of injury. Have no idea who the QB. I wouldn’t be excited about Tampa

56 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Eberflus defense looks pretty darn good 

Get him Devin White and watch him do sexy things with that defense. 

To me, him walking into that defense and doing the things he is under a year, really show what kind of a coach he is besides Dealing with the Xs and Os. 

Also he had dealt with Jerry Jones for years, so Jimmy Haslam won’t be an issue for him lol

Archived