Avengers: Infinity War

Acgott

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:
3 hours ago, RollEagles said:

It's going to be the 19th movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 

Spanning 10 years, crazyness 

It's been fun rewatching them again in order recently, I'm watching them with someone who had never seen any before GotG2 came out...so we watched the first one right before, and now we are trying to get through them so they can go see Spidey in theaters.

It's slightly changed my levels/rating of each movie

1 hour ago, RollEagles said:

@Kiltman How'd your ratings change after watching them over again?

I appreciated Ironman 3 a little more,  the 1st Thor took a bigger hit, plummeting to the bottom

The First Captain America rose up a little higher as did GotG 1, (both were already on the high end)
I just remembered how much I loved the first Cap, and I didn't have the same problems with GotG 1 that I originally had.

The first Avengers decreased slightly...there is a lot more goofy parts and not so great dialog that I overlooked before

It's weird, I love RDJ, and him as Ironman...but his solo movies and how jokey they get havent kept up for me.

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
  2. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
  3. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
  4. Captain America: Civil War (2016)
  5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
  6. Doctor Strange (2016)
  7. Iron Man (2008)
  8. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
  9. The Avengers (2012)
  10. Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
  11. Thor: The Dark World (2013)
  12. Iron Man 3 (2013)
  13. Ant-Man (2015)
  14. The Incredible Hulk (2008)
  15. Iron Man 2 (2010)
  16. Thor (2011)

I still need to rewatch Thor TDW and Up (except for Guardians 1 and 2), so they could change some more

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

It's been fun rewatching them again in order recently, I'm watching them with someone who had never seen any before GotG2 came out...so we watched the first one right before, and now we are trying to get through them so they can go see Spidey in theaters.

It's slightly changed my levels/rating of each movie

For the most part my ratings stayed the same when I re-watched them all. But I remember Ant-Man moving up slightly as well as Thor 2 moving much further down.

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Its hard to even get through Thor 2 a second time

It's likely my least/2nd least favorite movie of the whole universe. Age of Ultron is likely at the bottom of my list(with Hulk being an N/A, as I really don't count it). I remember loving it in theaters. But then re-watching it just something was completely different about it. Just had no ambition to watch it and overall was just meh.

Shame too because I love Thor and the Nordic universe, which is why I hope Ragnarok is mostly the Ragnarok story, and not the planet hulk story that we're looking to get. Hel is going to be amazing, just wish they could have explained Loki's children in the 2nd movie because the movie would be amazing if they included not only Hel but Fenris Wolf and Jormungand as well.

I have a baaaaad feeling Captain America is dying.  Between Cap, Tony and Thor, I don't think two of them are making it out of this one alive.

I'd be okay with Thor dying, I'd be okay with Tony dying, but I really don't want Captain America to go.  I feel like he's already given up his life once. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I have a baaaaad feeling Captain America is dying.  Between Cap, Tony and Thor, I don't think two of them are making it out of this one alive.

I'd be okay with Thor dying, I'd be okay with Tony dying, but I really don't want Captain America to go.  I feel like he's already given up his life once. 

Cap has the only true lineage in place, making him the more likely to go. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Cap has the only true lineage in place, making him the more likely to go. 

I would be okay with him losing an arm or something and being forced into retirement.  I will be severely disappointed if he dies.  Retirement I'm okay with, but damn it if he doesn't deserve retirement.  He's given enough to the planet and his country, I don't want him to die.

Archived