Avengers: Infinity War

Acgott

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I would be okay with him losing an arm or something and being forced into retirement.  I will be severely disappointed if he dies.  Retirement I'm okay with, but damn it if he doesn't deserve retirement.  He's given enough to the planet and his country, I don't want him to die.

Makes for good storytelling then

21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Retirement I'm okay with, but damn it if he doesn't deserve retirement.  He's given enough to the planet and his country, I don't want him to die.

This. These types of feelings make characters prime candidates to be killed off. 

I hope Thanos looks better on screen, his fave looks so dumb on that poster.

He is supposed to be THE threat. At least he could look menacing, if not downright terrifying. Instead we get this guy looking dumbfounded by what he is holdong.

16 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I hope Thanos looks better on screen, his fave looks so dumb on that poster.

He is supposed to be THE threat. At least he could look menacing, if not downright terrifying. Instead we get this guy looking dumbfounded by what he is holdong.

he looks better in the leaked footage

Yea he does look like dumb in that

• 4 months later...
10 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Superheroes look weird when they’re not in a movie. There’s something so lame about seeing them in costume in real life.

even lamer watching them film lol the behind the scene shots of doctor strange running in the city were cringe

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It'll be nice to see the trailer in its full HD glory and not yelled over by Comic-Con fanboys.

I wonder if thats even the Trailer we will get? That may have just been the Comic Con sizzle real. We may be getting something completely different tomorrow.

57 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I wonder if thats even the Trailer we will get? That may have just been the Comic Con sizzle real. We may be getting something completely different tomorrow.

It will definitely be a different trailer, but it will probably have a lot of similar scenes. 

Archived