Avengers: Infinity War

Acgott

Looks great!    Not a fan of the new Spidey suit though.   I mean, its looks awesome, but its too mechanical.     I prefer Spidey relying primarily on his own senses and brains to take on the bad guys....not a high tech Stark developed Iron Spider suit.   

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Looks great!    Not a fan of the new Spidey suit though.   I mean, its looks awesome, but its too mechanical.     I prefer Spidey relying primarily on his own senses and brains to take on the bad guys....not a high tech Stark developed Iron Spider suit.   

His suit in AM2 is still the best looking one IMO but the suit’s functions in Homecoming are incredible.  Considering the considerable threat, I think an upgrade is def in order for the relatively inexperienced hero.  Might save his life.  

Peter is already a science and tech wiz so I’d imagine he loves the suit upgrades.  It never made sense that he could create his own webshooters but never did anything for his suit. Being Tony’s protege was a huge factor in the Civil War comic series.  It’s cool to see that dynamic used even if it’s different. 

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I agree on this to some degree. I'm down with Spidey having a fairly high tech suit. It makes sense between him and Stark. And honestly, I think it helps explain more easily just how powerful Spiderman will probably be in Infinity War to some casual fans who likely don't realize how ridiculously strong Spiderman normally is in the comics. So I'm fine with that. I just didn't like it having an AI, personally. Started to kind of undermine Peter with that part of it, IMO.

Anyway, I liked the trailer. Cool to see them all getting teamed up. Only thing I'm kind of ehhhhhh on with it is Thanos. Not a huge fan of the look. I thought he looked kind of derpy in the poster, and this hasn't really removed my concerns there. I liked his earlier looks fully decked out in armor much more.

44 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Makes sense that the Eye Of Agamatto is the time stone considering how Dr. Strange defeated Dormammu.  I never connected those dots. Haven’t seen Ragnarok yet tho. 

Wong calls the Eye an Infinity Stone at the end of Dr. Strange when Strange returns the Eye to its pedestal.

5 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I just didn't like it having an AI, personally. Started to kind of undermine Peter with that part of it, IMO.

I think the AI is a brilliant way to translate Spidey's inner monologue quips and jokes to the big screen. It allows us in his head without doing a lame voiceover. 

12 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Them having Loki stop and look at the tesseract before he put Suturs helmet in the Immortal Flame in Ragnarok was a pretty dead giveaway that he was going to nab it on the way out.

No, showing him Actually grab it would be a Dead Giveaway.

Again, just like you guys, I know all of this. I have all sorts of theories of how this story will go, who will die and even the next stories that spin out of the Infinity double feature. But casual fans, who just know only what the films have spoon fed them, none of these even small leaps in logic are being made. 

So while nothing I saw was a spoiler to me, they are spoilers to some people. And what I am saying is, what does that mean for the NEXT trailer. Because they always have to build.

This isnt a MCU thing, or even a Super Hero film thing. This is just a generalization of Hollywood thing. We are getting too much in trailers. Im not sure, at 6 months out, that this trailer is getting a single extra ticket sold that wasnt already going to see this movie in May.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

My favorite part of the trailer is Ant-Man in every scene. 

Lol I completely missed him if this is true, I gotta go back and rewatch the trailer or look for an Easter egg video if your not trolling 

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I don’t think I have ever anticipated a movie more. Marvel have built to this moment so amazingly well

Yeah, I only wish WB/DC had the same ability, because Im a bigger fan of DC characters and Marvel characters (not counting XMen)  Although the MCU had made me a MUCH bigger fan than I was 10 years ago (pre-Iron Man).   

Archived