Avengers: Infinity War

Acgott

Yeah, that trailer got me hyped more than any trailer for the MCU ever.  I love being alive right now.  The historical significance of what Marvel has done is pretty great.  19 movies while keeping largely the same actors and the same continuity and having all of them be good and entertaining is very profound.  If they kill a major player like Tony, Steve or Thor, it's gonna be pretty emotional. 

On 3/17/2018 at 11:54 AM, dtait93 said:

That last shot of Cap and Thanos and the other last shot with Spidey slinging through the debris literally gave me chill bumps lol. Super excited for this

Do you mean goosebumps lol

On 3/17/2018 at 9:17 AM, August4th said:

lol any of you guys going to the Thursday night showings during the draft?

Not a chance but not bcuz of the Draft (altho I’ll definitely be watching it).  I can’t handle all the knuckleheads who go opening wkd and make so much noise hooting and hollering at every little thing that you miss dialogue.  I’ll prolly go late Monday night at the last showing tbh. 

20 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Not a chance but not bcuz of the Draft (altho I’ll definitely be watching it).  I can’t handle all the knuckleheads who go opening wkd and make so much noise hooting and hollering at every little thing that you miss dialogue.  I’ll prolly go late Monday night at the last showing tbh. 

Good point. 

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

yeah, never was a first responder

I will go when I think the movie theater has 40% or less capacity

Archived