Jump to content
RSkinGM

Expect Trey Quinn back this week .

Recommended Posts

Kenny Ladler the likely cut in my mind since we've added Ha-Ha. Crowder could be out a few more weeks and Quinn can step into the slot. That would still leave us with one more move to active from I R .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Kenny Ladler the likely cut in my mind since we've added Ha-Ha. Crowder could be out a few more weeks and Quinn can step into the slot. That would still leave us with one more move to active from I R .  

Didn't we just move him to IR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Didn't we just move him to IR?

He was hurt week 1.. high ankle sprain. Needs to be out 8 weeks -then he's eligible to return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gruden presser today-He said Byron Marshall is practicing and could be the first one back from I R before Quinn. He hasn't decided. Also, Nicholson has a neck and hip injury. Had a procedure on the hip but could be back this week.

Edited by RSkinGM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Also, Nicholson has a neck and hip injury. Had a procedure on the hip but could be back this week.

Maybe it's just me, but if a guy has multiple injuries, maybe, just maybe you don't hustle him back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woz said:

Maybe it's just me, but if a guy has multiple injuries, maybe, just maybe you don't hustle him back?

Wonder how big a role this played in going out to get haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

He was hurt week 1.. high ankle sprain. Needs to be out 8 weeks -then he's eligible to return.

Ok. Thanks. Maybe it's a "senior moment" or the "sleep deprived dad of infant" moment, but didnt we just place someone on IR?? I might've gotten them switched in my sleep deprived mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Ok. Thanks. Maybe it's a "senior moment" or the "sleep deprived dad of infant" moment, but didnt we just place someone on IR?? I might've gotten them switched in my sleep deprived mind.

We IRed Apke this week.

Edited by MKnight82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We IRed Apke this week.

THAT'S the guy!

I swear I feel like my inlaws when they try to tell me about someone.

THEM: "You know that actor Jeff? Jeff-something...he was in the movie (insert whatever movie they are talking about). You know...JEFF!"

Me: Uh...you mean Mike?

Them: Yeah! Mike!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Wonder how big a role this played in going out to get haha 

That and the Eagles acquisition of Tate probably were the big movers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

So... Trey Quinn not coming back this week?

Doesn't look like they activated him, so no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2018 at 5:45 PM, Woz said:

Maybe it's just me, but if a guy has multiple injuries, maybe, just maybe you don't hustle him back?

Totally agree. Especially since we traded for Dix. They need to give Nicholson a few weeks off IMO to rest up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×