Week 9: Atlanta Falcons GDT

Ghostnote

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

He might not be. But remember Alex' first pass of the season almost ended MVP's season. And he's been getting RB's and WR's drilled a lot

Yeah, I don’t think that’s relevant to the current play we are talking about. I also doubt Peterson feels the same way you do about Alex’s First pass of the season.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Harris has had a nice game, 6 recs, 106 yds. I’ve always thought that guy could play.

21-31, 242 yds, 1 TD (zero turnovers), 101.8 rtg through 3 quarters not a bad game for Alex considering the OL injuries, Doctson’s few drops and a few completions being called back because of penalties.

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but we did score a TD in the second half, correct?

Yes, they did.

Unfortunately, they need to do it at least twice more.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

To be fair, if the Redskins can A) get a quick stop here, and B) have the offense play like they have in the two TD drives, it could switch the game.

That's gonna require the C) receivers to get open quickly on their routes like Davis just did and D) Smith to look downfield instead of the rush 

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

That's gonna require the C) receivers to get open quickly on their routes like Davis just did and D) Smith to look downfield instead of the rush

Well, that in theory be should be schemed up by Gruden, right?

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I don’t think that’s relevant to the current play we are talking about. I also doubt Peterson feels the same way you do about Alex’s First pass of the season.

He's a seasoned pro. Why would he turn and face upfield? We are talking about why. You have a plausible explanation. So do I. Albeit, mine is less likely (I think yours is more likely that he simply brain farted but the point still stands that MVP wants to play next year and Alex has been getting his receivers killed this year)

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

He's a seasoned pro. Why would he turn and face upfield? We are talking about why. You have a plausible explanation. So do I. Albeit, mine is less likely (I think yours is more likely that he simply bran farted but the point still stands that MVP wants to play next year and Alex has been getting his receivers killed this year)

Actually I’d say yours is just not true. It’s more like a conspiracy theory.

Archived