FF Dynasty League

Nick

4 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

I figured it out, what if I don't have 15 to keep? Do I get more draft picks or just use waiver claims to fill the spots?

More draft slots added. 

Draft is scheduled for 9/2 and 9:30 est. It's a live draft just like any ESPN/Yahoo league. Can draft from your phone with the app if needed I believe, it's a pretty decent app. Used it all season to make roster moves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

More draft slots added. 

Draft is scheduled for 9/2 and 9:30 est. It's a live draft just like any ESPN/Yahoo league. Can draft from your phone with the app if needed I believe, it's a pretty decent app. Used it all season to make roster moves.

So when the draft starts it gives each team x amount of time to pick or it autodrafts?

On 8/9/2018 at 9:55 PM, BigBillsFan13 said:

Yeah I'm in. I was active in the Devy league too, just haven't been on here in quite a while. I ended up being kicked from the other TAST league too... 

hope you and the family are all good and healthy homie. sucks about the devy league man, tried reaching you on the fleaflicker site too :( 

this is jfinley88 btw

Edited by FinneasGage

On 8/9/2018 at 8:55 PM, BigBillsFan13 said:

I ended up being kicked from the other TAST league too... 

Sorry it happened like that. Saw you hadn’t posted since March, waited almost 2 months from when I called for people to show up and didn’t hear anything. I even talked to S&B and he said he hadn’t heard from you in a long time. Figured you were handling life and the forum wasn’t going to be for you anymore.

You’re welcome to take over any team that ends up inactive going forward. Or just muscle ET out of yours/his team.

I hope all is going well in your life.

3 hours ago, NickChowaniec said:

@Incarcerated_Scarface @BigBillsFan13 @RaykwonDaChef @persiandud @IDOG_det @I_GET_SAX @ravens_rool28 @EddieGeorge27 @Oregon Ducks @zelbell

Reminder

Draft is scheduled for Sunday, 9/2 at 9:30 est.

Hope to see you all there! :)

Is it better to draft from the phone app or on a PC?