The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

50 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How has the orca claimed the same character as swag.  Orca claimed a friend which could be one of 2 people.  Anyone with knowledge of this show care to explain what I'm missing. 

@SwAg @The Orca

Well, if swags role is also Ricky’s friend wouldn’t you also think the person is claiming the same role? 

Just now, The Orca said:

Canada

Alright, if you had to pick three shows to be the only thing to watch for the next year, what would they be?  Or would you rather read a book?  There is no limit on the amount of books you can read.

Just now, The Orca said:

Well i disagree. I will never get lynched as a civ without claiming. If the other civs don't believe me or still want to lynch me it's on them imo

Only stupid townies claim on N1, giving mafia info on N1 makes it easier for them to figure out who to target. They know now to not hit you or swag. 

Stupid townies are almost as bad as mafia. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, if you had to pick three shows to be the only thing to watch for the next year, what would they be?  Or would you rather read a book?  There is no limit on the amount of books you can read.

I'd watch V for Vendetta, Inglourious Basterds, and The Day After Tomorrow

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Claiming on D1, I don't care if you're about to be lynched you never do that. 

It's gonna be one of those games isn't it.

8 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Claiming D1 makes me more inclined to lynch you.

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Only stupid townies claim on N1, giving mafia info on N1 makes it easier for them to figure out who to target. They know now to not hit you or swag. 

Stupid townies are almost as bad as mafia. 

I'm back to Dingoos

Just now, The Orca said:

I'd watch V for Vendetta, Inglourious Basterds, and The Day After Tomorrow

Alright, suppose that your preferred media streaming services has all of those available on it.  Then you have a lovely or handsome (you do you, friend) companion with you to watch a movie.  You fire up the streaming service and receive notification that all three movies are marked as no longer available.  Of the following options, which would you choose:

Would you purchase another streaming site?

Would you defy the inexplicable divine forces that are requiring you to only watch those three movies?  

Would you move right to the bedroom stage? 

Or, would you deal with the situation in another way, and then be sure to write a strongly worded letter to the streaming service?

You may choose all that apply.

4 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Summarizing Whicker's activity he has thrown out lynch votes for James (3x), KSJ (3x), Dingo (2x), and touch (1x). Whicker’s current vote is on KSJ (page 11). 

Throws shade on me for my opening. Classic "low hanging fruit" as they say.

3 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

An Orca D1 lynch would make Matts and SwAg happy I'm sure. I can get behind an Orca or Whicker lynch.

Low-key scummiest post of the game.

What doesn't?

Interested in the reason why Orca train could lose steam.

Why mine? I've seen the constant bickering between you and Orca from previous games. It seems SwAg and Orca could be 2.0 of that. Eliminate the common link. Orca.

Trying to find non game related reasons to lynch someone.

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

What is a jester role?

Additionally, how often has it been used on this forum?

Worried about other roles.

Assuming Orca is not a jester, and he flips town, what information does his lynch provide us? Does SwAg's idea with Whicker become a lead?

Ties his questioning back to original read.

Then, he posts a bunch of stuff about the source material instead of the game. Easy to talk about. Easy to hide behind.

Archived