The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You voted for me repeatedly and never defended my continued survival from NK targets when half the remaining game maintained Mafia would had no reason to keep me alive.  Did the fact I was a distraction not come into play for you there, or did you ignore that because you independently wanted to lynch me and it was the reasoning people used to agree with your conclusion?  Or something else entirely?

Unless you were mafia in which case they had every reason, either they deemed you weren't worthy of a kill, you were a decent cover, or you were mafia. 

Didn't really consider the distraction angle with you mostly because I was convinced you were mafia, whoops.

But you do lie so I'm not taking your claim at 100%. 

Ok. While Dome could have made everyone "Ricky's Friend" I doubt it. If I were to make this game for 14, these would be the obvious characters to include:

Civ: Ray, Carol, Art, Mark, Ricky, Bonnie, Walter, Garbage Men (2 makes sense here), Detective (1 or 2),

Mafia: Dr. Werner Klopek (the main one), Reuben Klopek, and Hans Klopek

Outside chance of mafia/other: Skip

I can think of a few more possible characters that I wouldn't be surprised if Dome used. But I don't want to give out possible cover roles if Dome hasn't already.

I have no clue what Dome did though. These are just the characters that I personally would have used.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Alright, this last one is basically three small questions.

Of the following words, which do you like the second most: omnipotent, keen, gluttony, dissent, or magnanimity.

Of the following words, which do you dislike the second most: garlic, steak, witchcraft, battery, or heat.

Which of the following midnight snacks would you select: veggie platter, peanut butter, ice cream, or chicken wings.

Omnipotent

Battery

Peanut Butter

Lynching me is bad and you know it. It doesn't help civs at all

Archived