The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I've already explained so I guess I'm just one of the stupid ones? If my play is so poor then why do you care? Wouldn't you rather I suffer the repercussions and lynch me?

Orca answering your questions doesn't tell me anything. Just because he answers your question the ways you want, doesn't make him truthful. I don't see how you can "guarantee" he's telling the truth when he could have already planned to claim protector. 

Orca claimed Ricky's Friend. You claimed Ricky's Friend. KSJ, who I trust to provide us info regarding source material, said there was likely not two Ricky's Friend. Regardless of how Orca responded to your questions, I was voting for him. 

Read the OP. 

SOLDIERS!" Mark addressed them like a drill sergeant. "Are we gonna do something or talk about it?! I SAY THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! NOOOOWWWWW!!!!" Mark ran out the front door screaming like a madman! "C'mon men! Lets get the Klopeks! Ray, get Carol! I'll grab Bonnie! Art, is your wife home? Grab her too! Ricky! Ricky! Bring all your friends! Someone go grab Walter!  Get those worthless policemen on the way! They're gonna wanna see this! We're gonna kill the Klopeks!!!!!"

from this we can gather that mark, Ray, carol, Bonnie, art, his wife, Ricky and “friends” should all be in the game. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I've already explained so I guess I'm just one of the stupid ones? If my play is so poor then why do you care? Wouldn't you rather I suffer the repercussions and lynch me?

Orca answering your questions doesn't tell me anything. Just because he answers your question the ways you want, doesn't make him truthful. I don't see how you can "guarantee" he's telling the truth when he could have already planned to claim protector. 

Orca claimed Ricky's Friend. You claimed Ricky's Friend. KSJ, who I trust to provide us info regarding source material, said there was likely not two Ricky's Friend. Regardless of how Orca responded to your questions, I was voting for him. 

Do you see how this answer is different from what you just provided?  At least you're not trying to hide behind some retrospective rationale now.

My Role PM is sparse.  Orca managed to hit on the two flavor references I slipped in from that PM.  Neither detail is readily apparent in the movie, especially since I included more applicable, abstract references from the movie.

You would have this information, if you waited 10 minutes, but you simply could not wait another moment to vote for Orca, despite advocating pressure on three other people immediately prior -- and stating you think we're focused on the wrong twin.

So, again, the explanation does not make sense.

On 11/7/2018 at 8:35 AM, Dome said:

"SOLDIERS!" Mark addressed them like a drill sergeant. "Are we gonna do something or talk about it?! I SAY THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! NOOOOWWWWW!!!!" Mark ran out the front door screaming like a madman! "C'mon men! Lets get the Klopeks! Ray, get Carol! I'll grab Bonnie! Art, is your wife home? Grab her too! Ricky! Ricky! Bring all your friends! Someone go grab Walter!  Get those worthless policemen on the way! They're gonna wanna see this! We're gonna kill the Klopeks!!!!!"

From OP...IMDb also lists a 3rd uncredited friend played by Carey Scott.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Do you see how this answer is different from what you just provided?  At least you're not trying to hide behind some retrospective rationale now.

My Role PM is sparse.  Orca managed to hit on the two flavor references I slipped in from that PM.  Neither detail is readily apparent in the movie, especially since I included more applicable, abstract references from the movie.

You would have this information, if you waited 10 minutes, but you simply could not wait another moment to vote for Orca, despite advocating pressure on three other people immediately prior -- and stating you think we're focused on the wrong twin.

When did you watch the movie?

Just now, SwAg said:

My role PM contains no flavor. So how was I supposed to know that you were trying to discover his flavor? Apparently this is where I misunderstand because I thought your questioning was getting him to reveal his role to you which you could then verify. 

New information came up. KSJ's post. I was very clearly advocating a civ orca until that post. 

You're wrong. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You can just own up to it as a bad play or joke vote that contributed to an unforeseen spiraling out of control and I'll move on, but if you keep lying about it then I'll fixate on it until it's resolved.

My goodness you could have said that. It was a poor play. I'm not denying. It clearly turned out badly.

This is how you need to interact with me in specific. Tell me what you want and I'll answer. If you name call and insult, I don't understand you. I'm a literal person. If I don't read it I don't get it. 

Archived