The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s not just the statement, just how you approach people mentioning/voting you. Civ pickle has ALWAYS stated that people going after him are scum. You have done the exact oppositie and haven’t really even responded to them at all

It's not just this. Pickle always defends civ Orca. I've seen him go HARD at defending Orca off nothing more than Orca posted during a UK basketball game. The ONLY time I've seen him not step out of his way to do so is when he (Pickle) was scum.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Fine. But know I wanted Naz. Or

swag you let me down

He's about to be punished for not voting or something if what Whicker said is true.  Otherwise, I'm open to anyone, but Pickle, Dingo, VMD, and KSJ were my bottom tier.  No one offered me anything to go after the others since then.

KSJ  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He's about to be punished for not voting or something if what Whicker said is true.  Otherwise, I'm open to anyone, but Pickle, Dingo, VMD, and KSJ were my bottom tier.  No one offered me anything to go after the others since then.

Just now, SwAg said:

But really, Ragnarok has gone a full game without a meaningful contribution and has has a built-in excuse for the first ~2 days of this game.  Y'all going to let yourself get played.  He's moved down my list.

He also said a statement about me that showed he read but then said he never reads my posts. Isn't this like last game as well. Making excuses for not posting?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s not just the statement, just how you approach people mentioning/voting you. Civ pickle has ALWAYS stated that people going after him are scum. You have done the exact oppositie and haven’t really even responded to them at all

That hasn't been the case for a few months.  

As for orca I posted my thoughts a number of times about him and the situation.  No one listens to me about him, I'm not gonna get in an argument every game defending him. Something everyone should know of you have read any of the games since like June

Archived