The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Really?  It seems like you were unsure if you were cleared by that, not unsure if you were dead.

It was general confusion. His PM seemed to be of a joking nature. Combined with the write up I was up sure if I was dead.

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just wanted/have to ask...why did you want me to save Pickle by voting Naz? Me specifically. Like you thought for sure I'd do it. A little fishy imo

Was Pickle's pissed off post real and meant to look fake?

Did you buss Pickle?

Glad someone else noticed this. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was general confusion. His PM seemed to be of a joking nature. Combined with the write up I was up sure if I was dead.

I don't know.  The posturing of that seemed off.  Almost like you were testing the waters to see if anyone would CC Art.    Then James seems to understand it was his role that caused that in the write-up.  You claim you did not target James, but tried to hit VMD.  VMD shockingly did not add clarification.  That is a lot of confusion, which seems like it could be the intent, or genuine.  I'll re-read all that shortly.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know.  The posturing of that seemed off.  Almost like you were testing the waters to see if anyone would CC Art.    Then James seems to understand it was his role that caused that in the write-up.  You claim you did not target James, but tried to hit VMD.  VMD shockingly did not add clarification.  That is a lot of confusion, which seems like it could be the intent, or genuine.  I'll re-read all that shortly.

Like I said. Host told me he "unzipped and peed in my Cheerios". That's not quiet the response I am used to when I send in a hit.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Would Matts soft claim civ vig again? 

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:
19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just wanted/have to ask...why did you want me to save Pickle by voting Naz? Me specifically. Like you thought for sure I'd do it. A little fishy imo

Was Pickle's pissed off post real and meant to look fake?

Did you buss Pickle?

Glad someone else noticed this. 

Possible.  WIFOM

Just now, squire12 said:

Would Matts soft claim civ vig again? 

I'm not soft claiming. I had a hit. I went with VMD based on Unts read. 

It failed. 

If I was going to to lie about a role, it wouldn't be claiming the same thing happened 2 games in a row. That's just weird happenstance.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I'm not soft claiming. I had a hit. I went with VMD based on Unts read. 

It failed. 

If I was going to to lie about a role, it wouldn't be claiming the same thing happened 2 games in a row. That's just weird happenstance.

You can't use your own reads?...why does this read like you had a mafia hit and it didn't work lmao

@VikeManDan

Did you pull back on the lynch of me after Swag counterclaimed? 

If I were to assume those two events were correlated would I be accuate?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You can't use your own reads?...why does this read like you had a mafia hit and it didn't work lmao

@VikeManDan

Did you pull back on the lynch of me after Swag counterclaimed? 

If I were to assume those two events were correlated would I be accuate?

So you think I am mafia and my play was that I would admit to my hit right after night time?

This is beyond dumb. These are exactly the reasons I say bad things about you. I am not stupid enough to pull this ridiculous crap.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:22 PM, Nazgul said:

Don't do that.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:20 PM, Pickle Rick said:

But there is something important in what you just said.  

Naz

So pickle earlier in the day wasn’t on the ksj train but towards night moved on to it to likely try to save himself. 

He also mentioned dingo a few times as well. 

The two posts I quoted stick out to me

Archived