The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I don't. He said his role has nothing to do with the movie, so I'm unsure why a role like that would have a hit. Matts is probably #1 on my scum list.

Here is a better question. If I was scum, why would I play it this way?

I would have much better odds keeping this all to myself. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is a better question. If I was scum, why would I play it this way?

I would have much better odds keeping this all to myself. 

I have no idea why, you like to live dangerously? Making it all WIFOM?

You would have better odds keeping it to yourself. I'm sure you'll try and hit me again tonight and mafia will take you out since you've essentially claimed town-vig.

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I have no idea why, you like to live dangerously? Making it all WIFOM?

You would have better odds keeping it to yourself. I'm sure you'll try and hit me again tonight and mafia will take you out since you've essentially claimed town-vig.

If you aware that mafia is going to hit me, why would I be your #1 scum?

Just now, VikeManDan said:

Lol, I'm not aware that mafia is going to hit you. The Pickle post right before night 1, you thinking the N1 write-up somehow cleared you, you claiming to have a hit and using it on me. You've created a lot of confusion in this game.

If you think I stuck my neck out, much less let PR incriminate me, as Mafia you are sorely confused.

But I will throw this out there, as I am fairly sure I am vanilla and the numbers are on our side, I will not fight a lynch if I am going to continue being a focal point.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If you think I stuck my neck out, much less let PR incriminate me, as Mafia you are sorely confused.

But I will throw this out there, as I am fairly sure I am vanilla and the numbers are on our side, I will not fight a lynch if I am going to continue being a focal point.

This is a BS statement...what are you gonna do ask Dome to mod kill him before he can post anything. You have no possible way to prevent Pickle from saying anything lmao...especially if he was bussed by you and followed your instructions and still got lynched like he implied

15 hours ago, VikeManDan said:
16 hours ago, The Orca said:

Just wanted/have to ask...why did you want me to save Pickle by voting Naz? Me specifically. Like you thought for sure I'd do it. A little fishy imo

Was Pickle's pissed off post real and meant to look fake?

Did you buss Pickle?

Glad someone else noticed this. 

I just am not sure this is something to go off of.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Nazgul did not seem to excited to see Swag back into the game

Are you always this far behind? SwAg mentioned this already and I commented back. I made remarks about my small brain.

Archived