Where do the Steelers rank in the AFC with Le'Veon Bell?

DigInBoys

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think home team between NE/KC will usually win. PITT I’m not sure can beat those two even at home but they are looking pretty dang good atm.. and my pre season SB pick was Steelers vs Packers. 

Pittsburgh almost beat KC in week 2 without Bell.

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think home team between NE/KC will usually win. PITT I’m not sure can beat those two even at home but they are looking pretty dang good atm.. and my pre season SB pick was Steelers vs Packers. 

i think pit gets to afc champ game 

1 minute ago, DigInBoys said:

Does anyone think the Texans belong in the top group?

6 game winning streak and they've bolstered the offense with the Thomas trade.

Granted they haven't really beaten anyone of consequence in that streak.

not really.

hot take: the titans win the division

1 minute ago, DigInBoys said:

Does anyone think the Texans belong in the top group?

6 game winning streak and they've bolstered the offense with the Thomas trade.

Granted they haven't really beaten anyone of consequence in that streak.

I think Houston could be scary in the playoffs. Watson is clutch in big moments and the whole team is coming together. The one downfall is Bill O Brien will make some dumb decisions. Imagine Houston with LeVeon and a new HC next year.. could be a SB Favorite. 

3rd best team in AFC if they play like they did tonight. Mahomes in his 3rd start ever made them look like fools and Brady routinely beats them like red headed step child. I think if we get Bosa back we could beat them too but right now their offense looks downright scary that I don't see our defense holding up.

15 minutes ago, Classic said:

3rd best team in AFC if they play like they did tonight. Mahomes in his 3rd start ever made them look like fools and Brady routinely beats them like red headed step child. I think if we get Bosa back we could beat them too but right now their offense looks downright scary that I don't see our defense holding up.

Not that youre wrong, but we are playing on a far higher level than we were in the first month of the season.     Not saying we would beat those teams, but the offense is getting better every week, and while the defense is still a huge liability, it is playing much better as well.

4 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Not that youre wrong, but we are playing on a far higher level than we were in the first month of the season.     Not saying we would beat those teams, but the offense is getting better every week, and while the defense is still a huge liability, it is playing much better as well.

You're not wrong, but KC and NE are also playing on a far higher level than they were in month 1.

Archived