Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

absolutely elite is maybe taking it a bit too far though 9_9

no doubt a diamond in the rough but i'm hard pressed to see him get a contract like an absolutely elite NT once he's played out his rookie contract.

be it with the Ravens or elsewhere.

he's one of many good to very good players on the DLine but i see no elite one in that unit.

Holy S$#T........ heartbreaking. Best wishes to Bobby and his family. Just absolutely horrifying news. I know his son is a a 3-4 star WR recruit about to go on to college, and to lose his daughter like this at such a happy time is truly just unimaginable. 

We're going to be able to make a ton of money on the team this year if stupid posts like this and the ones following it are the public consensus. 

Prediction: By Week 5 everyone will be on our nuts and the hype train. After we smash our first four opponents and get an elite player back in Jimmy Smith.

11 hours ago, berlin calling said:

i like that. Buffalo looks like we start the season with #1 ranked O and D after giving them a proper whooping.

With Buffalo's run defense and also with them starting "Inaccurate JUGS machine" Josh Allen at QB, yeah I'd say us starting the year with the #1 ranked O and D isn't a stretch. Heck, it's not a stretch to say that we'd be the #1 O and D through the first 3 weeks of the season until we get motorboated in Pittsburgh week 4.