Cowboys @ Eagles

Ragnarok

Just now, Classic said:

Not entirely but his theory holds true. 2017 Eagles had a ton of luck go their way and that isn't happening this season add that with every other team improving and you have your current result.

Specially with Brandin Cooks getting a concussion. They had a horse shoe up where the sun don’t shine. *spits in a bucket 

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Only thing holding back the Steelers these past years in Ben overly-relying on AB. They lose every time they do, besides the times they win.

Was this supposed to hurt Rammy's feelings? He's a Rams fan.

The reality is when AB goes off for 9 receptions and over 100 yards the Steelers are 19-4 in the past 4 years that they've been competitors. But, I will say when the Steelers have been overly reliant on Ben to throw the ball 40 times during that span it has held us back as we are sub-.500 when he puts it up 40+ times during that span. 

Just now, Jeezla said:

He's as good as them at catching and running routes,  he just doesn't get yac. 

Being good in one area and not another is exactly why he isn’t elite. I could catch the hell out of a ball, but I don’t have the speed nor the body to play in the NFL. I think Ertz is solid, but a top tier TE!? Neva that playboy. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Was this supposed to hurt Rammy's feelings? He's a Rams fan.

The reality is when AB goes off for 9 receptions and over 100 yards the Steelers are 19-4 in the past 4 years that they've been competitors. But, I will say when the Steelers have been overly reliant on Ben to throw the ball 40 times during that span it has held us back as we are sub-.500 when he puts it up 40+ times during that span. 

Shut up I’m crying in my closet while playing Sam smith music. He cut me deep!! 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Being good in one area and not another is exactly why he isn’t elite. I could catch the hell out of a ball, but I don’t have the speed nor the body to play in the NFL. I think Ertz is solid, but a top tier TE!? Neva that playboy. 

He's great in 2 areas. Routes and catching. The 2 most important areas. He's elite, he's just not elite after the catch. He's certainly elite in fantasy. 

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I hear defenses usually play a part in wins and losses. Little did i know it all comes down to how much you rely on your te.

It's almost like when they throw to him a lot it's because they have't established the run. Something you typically might do with the lead, although this year even with the lead they haven't done that... See Carolina Panthers game. It's almost as if... *gasp* there's a correlation between establishing the run, not being overly reliant on one player in the passing game, and your defense being able to mask it's deficiencies by not being on the field...

Just now, Jeezla said:

He's great in 2 areas. Routes and catching. The 2 most important areas. 

Do you think he’s elite? Honest question and hoping to get an honest Answer? 

I feels like Ertz is the James White of Philly. 

Not elite but really solid and dependable and a safety valve. Perfect comparison IMO. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Do you think he’s elite? Honest question and hoping to get an honest Answer? 

I feels like Ertz is the James White of Philly. 

Not elite but really solid and dependable and a safety valve. Perfect comparison IMO. 

Yeah he’s elite in those areas

Archived