Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Rogers has not played like the Rogers of old this year. He's missing throws. Taking too many sacks. His play has fallen off, he was just good enough for so long that the media gives him the benefit of the doubt.

So your saying the Packers aren't as good because of Rodgers.  

Just want to make sure I'm reading you correctly. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

Has anyone else ever felt liie Mariota is usually hurt in humiliating moments?

It's never a fluke thing when we're winning. 

His injury vs Houston last year came as he scored and it was still a game vs Houston. Injury vs Miami came when it was still close vs them too. So nah.

Just now, KingTitan said:

So your saying the Packers aren't as good because of Rodgers.  

Just want to make sure I'm reading you correctly. 

Their defense is better than it has been in years past. They finally have some sort of a running game. 

Rogers is not playing to his normal Rogers level. Whether it's the injury or just a bad season, I don't know.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Their defense is better than it has been in years past. They finally have some sort of a running game. 

Rogers is not playing to his normal Rogers level. Whether it's the injury or just a bad season, I don't know.

And he still has 3k yards and a 19-1 TD-INT ratio.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Imagine we had Calvin Johnson.......or better yet. Let's imagine CJ2K, Bruce Matthews was young enough to play for us...

Apparently people think that's what a QB needs to be successful.

Corey Davis, Dion Lewis, and two of the best OTs in football aren't a good enough supporting cast to score even once against one of the worst defenses in the league. 

Archived