Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

Just now, TitanSS said:

Somehow you're defending taking a sack if throwing to an open receiver doesn't convert on downs? A 7 yard loss is better than giving your RB a chance to make a guy miss for a first down?

No, I'm saying that you would be posting negatively about him throwing it short of the chains. Because that's all you do in GDTs now. Post negatively about Mariota. On every play that isn't successful.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Mann really? Lol 

So you look at this offense and say it was brought in because they don't think he can handle it. 

So I guess that's what San Fran, Rams and Falcons all felt because they want to run the ball?

And you also stack the box because you don't fear any of the WRs. 

It's whatever though. Lol 

Yeah Corey Davis is good enough to be feared.

We're making excuses for piss poor QB play at this point.

Very few QBs are trotting 3 first round picks at WR. 

I guess we should be fearing the Colts WRs? 

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

That article is focused on Mariota and generally tries to blame everyone but him. Find an unbiased one. About 6 of the sacks again the Ravens were Mariotas fault.

And the idea that you're asking me to find an unbiased one about Mariota, when you've done everything in your power for the last month to blame him for everything wrong that ever happens with this team, is kind of hilarious.

Just now, titans0021 said:

And the idea that you're asking me to find an unbiased one about Mariota, when you've done everything in your power for the last month to blame him for everything wrong that ever happens with this team, is kind of hilarious.

I honestly went out and searched for an article about the All-22 from that game and that one was literally the only one I could find.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Basically. And now it's because Marcus isn't firey enough. Lol

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

No, I'm saying that you would be posting negatively about him throwing it short of the chains. Because that's all you do in GDTs now. Post negatively about Mariota. On every play that isn't successful.

Literally did nothing but praise him on all but one play the last two weeks.

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

That article is focused on Mariota and generally tries to blame everyone but him. Find an unbiased one. About 6 of the sacks again the Ravens were Mariotas fault.

Jonnu Smith has been getting open the last 4 weeks. I watched the All-22 last week and he was getting good releases and giving LBers a hard time, even when not targeted.

Davis, Lewis, Smith all get open.

Somehow you're defending taking a sack if throwing to an open receiver doesn't convert on downs? A 7 yard loss is better than giving your RB a chance to make a guy miss for a first down?

It's written by John Kinsley, who is a Browns fan, I dunno how he'd be biased towards Mariota. Fair to disagree with the article for sure, but calling him biased seems like a stretch.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

It's written by John Kinsley, who is a Browns fan, I dunno how he'd be biased towards Mariota. Fair to disagree with the article for sure, but calling him biased seems like a stretch.

He's been writing Mariota pieces on Twitter dating back to last year. He's a Mariota fan.

Just now, TitanSS said:

He's been writing Mariota pieces on Twitter dating back to last year. He's a Mariota fan.

I mean, yes, someone who thinks a player is good is generally a fan of that player. A lot of analysts were a fan of Peyton Manning too, doesn't make them biased when they called him good.

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Or maybe it's not a coincidence that guys that consistently watch the All-22 and evaluate Mariota based on it have higher opinions of him than you do?

Just now, titans0021 said:

Or maybe it's not a coincidence that guys that consistently watch the All-22 and evaluate Mariota based on it have higher opinions of him than you do?

"Guy". One person who has done nothing but continue to praise Mariota regardless of how bad he plays. 

2 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I give Mariota all the credit in the world when he plays well.

I'm sorry that it's only 3 weeks a season and you don't like the truth in the other weeks.

Here is the difference. 

People gave him props for his play while also pointing out the things the rest of the team was doing.  The wins weren't him all by himself. 

WRs made plays. Defense was swarming. Coaches called great games. 

But now that we play bad, it's look what Marcus is doing to make us suck. 

It's crazy lol. It don't matter how much you praise him in the wins if all you want to do is point to him when we lose. It's not accurate. Fair or honest. You can call it being truthful, but all it looks like is you looking for reasons to prove your point of him not being a worthy QB. 

Archived