Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

Just now, dtait93 said:

Wonder what adjustments Vrabel will make during halftime though.

Without Pees dunno if it matters. Appears pretty obvious missing Pees hurts this defense pretty bad. Dunno if it's them being worried about him being gone or his play calling not being there.

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

There are probably five or six QBs in the league that could carry these receivers to competence when the run game is completely abysmal and the line is underperforming. I’ll grant you that Marcus isn’t one of them.

Meh, I'm tired of receiver excuses. Every WR looks like **** when your QB is playing like this. It's the same group he had the last two weeks. The difference is him sitting in the pocket, hesitant, making poor throws, not being ready for the blitz, not able to lead a team that isn't a run-first play-action team.

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

We’re playing wit no emotion today. chargers, cowboys, and Patriots game took all of our energy. I’m convinced. This feels like the Bills game to me.

Our team is a reflection of our QB I say it again. When VY was the QB we played hard wit a swagg, when McNair was the QB we played hard with heart & passion. As long as Marcus our QB we play relax no urgency. The only time I’ve seen us play with urgency with Marcus was the game against the jags & he stiffed arm church & the chiefs game 

6 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Meh, I'm tired of receiver excuses. Every WR looks like **** when your QB is playing like this. It's the same group he had the last two weeks. The difference is him sitting in the pocket, hesitant, making poor throws, not being ready for the blitz, not able to lead a team that isn't a run-first play-action team.

Oh, so the problem isn’t consistently setting ourselves behind the chains with a broken run game and then expecting our QB to bail us out with three of his top five receivers barely being rosterable players? All while the defense knows that we have to throw, our receivers can’t beat man coverage, and that they can send heat and overwhelm our interior OL.

Or do we just want him to force throws to covered receivers that haven’t shown any ability to make contested catches? Marcus wasn’t good today. Marcus also isn’t near the top of the list of reasons why we’re getting routed.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Oh, so the problem isn’t consistently setting ourselves behind the chains with a broken run game and then expecting our QB to bail us out with three of his top five receivers barely being rosterable players?

Or do we just want him to force throws to covered receivers that haven’t shown any ability to make contested catches? Marcus wasn’t good today. Marcus also isn’t near the top of the list of reasons why we’re getting routed.

No it's all his fault. Everything that is going wrong is Marcus'fault. The defense is his fault. 

The line play is his fault. 

Every single thing.  

We should just cut him and trade for Tyrod Taylor. That's what is the answer. 

Any QB besides Marcus apparently would lead us to 16-0. 

Archived