Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, ET80 said:

If there was an unretirement scenario, it would involve a theme that I would love. I'm sure league of legends is pretty cool, but I don no nuffin on it

So, to further clarify:

- Archer (preferably Archer Vice or The Figgis Agency. I'm out if it's Archer Dreamland). 

- 30 Rock

- Arrested Development

- Parks and Rec

- The Office

I'm sure there are others, but I doubt there are others. It's a narrow barrel of fish, that much is true.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So much love and admiration towards my greatness in this game... and an offer for a Creamsicle. Tempting, but I'm still retired.

(If there was an unretirement scenario, it would involve a theme that I would love. I'm sure league of legends is pretty cool, but I don no nuffin on it).

@Woz - you are free to play without my looming shadow of greatness and masculinity clouding your spirit. Consider yourself blessed by my hands. 

Speaking of masculinity - @Whicker. The world needs more of you.

These scrubs dun effed up when they didnt offer you a burrito. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

So, to further clarify:

- Archer (preferably Archer Vice or The Figgis Agency. I'm out if it's Archer Dreamland). 

- 30 Rock

- Arrested Development

- Parks and Rec

- The Office

I'm sure there are others, but I doubt there are others. It's a narrow barrel of fish, that much is true.

What about the Bourne collection 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Someone needs to do a bond theme STAT

Bond v Bourne III. Hmm.

I never ended that story arc, and the new site would allow for some bitchin' gifs to accompany the storyline...

BronzeFormalBluegill-size_restricted.gif

I'll have to think about hosting again...

1 hour ago, Mega Ron said:

Ooh ooh. Can I play?

What is Mafia?

Yes you can play. There will be good guys and bad guys. If you're a good guy you try to figure out who the bad guys are and vote them off. If you're a bad guy you try to seem like you're actually a good guy.

Archived