Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

Just now, Dome said:

Why would he not share now? It obviously has nothing to do with his role, so let’s hear it. There’s no reason not to share it. 

He’s either either trying to butter up malf  (or you apparently) or bluffing for reactions. Or he’s really hit the motherload and saw something in the “Who’s Online” list lol

Out with it. Whatever you think you’ve got to lolclear someone. Let’s hear it 

@Matts4313

God you annoy me sometimes. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why would he not share now? It obviously has nothing to do with his role, so let’s hear it. There’s no reason not to share it. 

He’s either either trying to butter up malf  (or you apparently) or bluffing for reactions. Or he’s really hit the motherload and saw something in the “Who’s Online” list lol

Out with it. Whatever you think you’ve got to lolclear someone. Let’s hear it 

@Matts4313

That would be my guess.  The "frowned upon" is something I believe he mentioned last game as a route to seeing where players were.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is screaming of someone commenting in chatty asking if they should bring someone up and then they both post the same thing in thread lol

It actually screams of me realizing he hasn’t posted since the game started. 

Why hasn’t that stood out to you?

Just now, Dome said:

It actually screams of me realizing he hasn’t posted since the game started. 

Why hasn’t that stood out to you?

Your post alone I could see...it was Matts' that has peaked my interest in the connection between you two this game. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Your post alone I could see...it was Matts' that has peaked my interest in the connection between you two this game. 

Piqued* and you’re wrong. 

Again... why haven’t you said anything about pickle rick ghosting, what, roughly 48 hours? Surely you noticed.

So here is what's interesting to me so far.

Gopher has been pushing like crazy to get one of the new guys to slip about being in a chatty, way to much for my liking.  

TK3 votes for someone and says he will explain later, I have seen this done numerous times by mafia so its definitely something I'm keeping an eye on

Bcb, touch and raves have only a couple of posts and nothing at all about the game.  

Squire seems to playing follow along again on a few things but has had some more original thought then last game when he was mafia.

Kot, voting orca for trying to hard.  I think it was really early to make that conclusion.

Dome is more up front trying to direct the convo

Malf and matts are laying low for them and not directing the convo 

Orca is doing orca things especially that gif, damn that is pure genius and is way better then the original

On 12/3/2018 at 11:03 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12240248

I have a few civ reads.  

I'd like to focus one one of touch, bcb, or raves. 

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

God you annoy me sometimes. 

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

Cool. I do that to pretty much everyone when they’re saying stuff that doesn’t make sense 

Could you answer the questions?

@Matts4313

please lolclear malf

Archived