Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

58 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Dome I am not moving off someone I know is mafia. 

The fact dome moved should be enough proof. 

this is dumb logic. I know for SURE I’m not scum and can only get another invest off if I’m alive. nobody wants to vote you even though they knew enough to lynch to so what other option is there other than lie down and watch us lose? If I’m lynched and you survive tonight, it’s over IMO. If we both survive tonight there’s a chance we can win and force you to clear another town.

and of course matts likes your argument here lol 

18 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you are suggesting that we lynch one and protect the other (50% chance of protecting mafia).  Why would that be the best play.  If we had a good idea of which one was mafia, sure.  But we dont bc malf pardoned gopher putting us in this predicament.  

We get the investigation if we protect (assuming we guess right). But also WIFOM. 

@Tk3 => You going for a mislynch is going to cost us the game. 6-3-1 right now. It will be 4-3-1 tomorrow. We still wont have an answer on Dome/Gopher, we will be forced to go after them. Mafia has 2 hits. Game over. 

But you knew this already. Just like you knew a hit was blocked. I took it as you being the SK, but you are actually scum. You dont want either of Gopher or Dome lynched because its going to be an auto win for you. 

13 hours ago, Tk3 said:

How are you so sure he didn't?

Do you know who the mafia's two hits were?

This was a failed attempt to see if I tracked you. Boom. 

Damn I am good. 

So we have TK3 and one of Dome/Gopher. Dome jumping on TK3's mislynch seems way more scummy than Gopher sticking to his guns. 

We lynch Dome today. Protector think about protecting Gopher. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This was a failed attempt to see if I tracked you. Boom. 

Damn I am good. 

So we have TK3 and one of Dome/Gopher. Dome jumping on TK3's mislynch seems way more scummy than Gopher sticking to his guns. 

We lynch Dome today. Protector think about protecting Gopher. 

So why did I decline malfs suggestion to vote a 3rd party last night?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Why does Matt’s think I would be that sloppy as mafia?

insulted, tbh

Its not that sloppy. You are one mislynch away from winning. Its more cocky than anything. 

What I still cant understand is why you would let Dome pull that gambit. I still see no logic in him putting a target on his back. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its not that sloppy. You are one mislynch away from winning. Its more cocky than anything. 

What I still cant understand is why you would let Dome pull that gambit. I still see no logic in him putting a target on his back. 

You’re with Dome, aren’t you?

I pegged all of this correctly, didn’t i?

If Dome is not mafia, I see no reason he should still be alive.  Mafia would have had no reason to not hit him N2.  the only options would be

1.  Mafia missed their moves

2.  someone protected him....which given Malf pardoned Gopher is not out of the question.  Even with protection, mafia could have used the strongman hit on him regardless.

I am on Dome, until someone comes up with a better reason.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If Dome is not mafia, I see no reason he should still be alive.  Mafia would have had no reason to not hit him N2.  the only options would be

1.  Mafia missed their moves

2.  someone protected him....which given Malf pardoned Gopher is not out of the question.  Even with protection, mafia could have used the strongman hit on him regardless.

I am on Dome, until someone comes up with a better reason.

This.

Archived