Week 12 GDT: 49ers @ Bucs - UDFA vs #1 Overall

N4L

Just now, uk9erfan said:

Terrible pass protection and poor QB play, and no deep threat.  Run game has been good.  Secondary has played well despite that lastTD.

Defense (including the secondary) has allowed Winston to complete 77% of his passes, throw for over 300 yards, and commit no turnovers - by a team that was set to set the record for most ever coming into this game. The run defense has been fine, but otherwise, the defense has been terrible. 

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Defense (including the secondary) has allowed Winston to complete 77% of his passes, throw for over 300 yards, and commit no turnovers - by a team that was set to set the record for most ever coming into this game. The run defense has been fine, but otherwise, the defense has been terrible. 

Yeah but not as terrible as we usually are lol.  Let's keep this in perspective :)

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We are getting DESTROYED by the Bucs. I think the #1 pick is pretty safe at this point.

Don't know about that. The Raiders and Cards still suck. The raiders SOS could alter to the point that they get the first pick (though we should be fine against the Cards). I'd also pick us as the team most likely to win some random game against an opponent we shouldn't, or get the Rams back ups in week 17 and nab a win there. 

5 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

This secondary is not good at all but stand no chance with our hopeless pass rush, but they have tackled well in the open field today for about the first time this year.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Don't know about that. The Raiders and Cards still suck. The raiders SOS could alter to the point that they get the first pick (though we should be fine against the Cards). I'd also pick us as the team most likely to win some random game against an opponent we shouldn't, or get the Rams back ups in week 17 and nab a win there. 

I'm picking Rams B team over us at this point. 

Cards are better than us. 

I trust the Raiders stealing a win more than I trust us getting a win. 

I'm also really liking the idea of taking a big WR in the second round. This draft is going to be pretty deep with some big redzone targets so I think we could get someone who could be a mid-first rounder at the top of the second. It would be great for Jimmy to have a big reliable target he could toss the ball up to if he needs to. 

1 minute ago, Geek said:

I'm also really liking the idea of taking a big WR in the second round. This draft is going to be pretty deep with some big redzone targets so I think we could get someone who could be a mid-first rounder at the top of the second. It would be great for Jimmy to have a big reliable target he could toss the ball up to if he needs to. 

List of needs are endless. WR, DL, LB, CB, S i would say we need starters. Backup wise, we could use a QB, TE, etc

This is what happens when you whiff on so many picks.

Just now, 49ersfan said:

List of needs are endless. WR, DL, LB, CB, S i would say we need starters. Backup wise, we could use a QB, TE, etc

This is what happens when you whiff on so many picks.

We need to swing big in free agency, particularly if we want to make up ground on a team like the Rams. No more paying a quarter for nickel free agents just because they may fit the scheme we want to run. Time to pay a dollar for a dollar free agent. 

Archived