Week 12 GDT: 49ers @ Bucs - UDFA vs #1 Overall

N4L

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

I think we get first pick and can land an extra second round pick and more by trading back just a few picks and still getting an elite edge guy. Maybe go edge, CB, and WR in the first three picks which could all be in the first 40 picks of the draft. 

My dream is that we get the #1 overall pick, the Raiders want Bosa and we get two of their firsts (#3 or #4 or whatever + Chicago pick + more) if we like someone like Polite that much. I think it's going to be really hard to trade out of that spot though given our need for an edge rusher and the player who seems to be the #1 consensus guy is a pass rushing edge. 

Just now, uk9erfan said:

Ok what positives can we take from today's performance???  Anybody got any ideas at all???  Nope, me neither.

Matt Breida is still a quality NFL running back. 

Dante Pettis is getting experience and looks pretty okay. 

Just now, uk9erfan said:

Ok what positives can we take from today's performance???  Anybody got any ideas at all???  Nope, me neither.

Pettis looked good. Wilson finally got to play in his first game. Breida had another 100-yard day. Buckner set a career high in sacks. 

Lots of good things - none of them contributed to making the game competitive is the problem, lol.

Archived