GDT Week 12: Baltimore Ravens vs Oakland Raiders

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, paraven said:

lamar is playing well? 0 tds and 2 ints against one of the worst defenses in the league is not playing well.... 

SnA will go lengths to knock Flacco. If Flacco had made that throw, he would be all over it. Thats just how he is.

Just now, Danand said:

SnA will go lengths to knock Flacco. If Flacco had made that throw, he would be all over it. Thats just how he is.

The last throw? Are you kidding me? The first INT is probably on Lamar for not seeing the guy over the middle but I would never put that second INT on Flacco, or anyone. GTFOH if you think I'm on that level of delusion.

I know we are all couch coaches, but it is mindnumbingly stupid that we and everyone on Twitter can say, that what we did in the 1. half was wrong and that we should run the ball. That idiocracy is what got Marc Trestman fired.

2 minutes ago, Danand said:

I know we are all couch coaches, but it is mindnumbingly stupid that we and everyone on Twitter can say, that what we did in the 1. half was wrong and that we should run the ball. That idiocracy is what got Marc Trestman fired.

Pass when they contain the run. If we're getting 6 yards a carry don't stop.

Archived