SNF: Packers @ Vikings

Malik

32 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

Yeah me too, just not been a good year for Rodgers and the Packers 

when his knee was in the brace I could understand, but lately that can't be the reason.  I expected him to be better than this, especially when some in the "know" tend to rate him as the best QB ever.  Being clutch and playing injured goes with that "best ever" equation. Some players play better  some don't.   Vikings deserve credit to a degree, but Rodgers is not the same this year right now, but will he turn this around before it's too late?  He doesn't have the luxury of being in the afc east either.

12 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Rodgers was less than stellar, but some here are ridiculous. Good (even the best/greatest) QBs miss throws all the time. Rodgers’ previous work has lead to people holding him to an unreasonable standard.

the unreasonable standard is actually a compliment for Rodgers, because we expect his heroics as usual .    Even the best QB's of all time have a letdown once in a while.  Rodgers had to deal with OL losses and that really had an effect on the offence .   It will be interesting to see what first take and undisputed say about this game.  Sharpe will say the word "Skip" about 50 times,  and then Stephen A Smith will go off about the Packers wasting Rodgers away. 

Archived