Win out, make the playoffs

bucsfan333

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all are real downers.

I m hoping for 3-2 the rest of the way.  If this happens, it means the players who need to get better are getting better.  The kicker situation has been solved. It won t save Licht or Koetter, but it might suggest this roster isn t as awful as initially thought.

59 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I m hoping for 3-2 the rest of the way.  If this happens, it means the players who need to get better are getting better.  The kicker situation has been solved. It won t save Licht or Koetter, but it might suggest this roster isn t as awful as initially thought.

This is a real possibility I think. If we are competitive in all the games and go 3-2 I think it makes Tampa a much more desirable location for a coach and if we can add good Jameis to that conversation we might be alright going forward.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all are real downers.

I cant let the bucs get my hopes up anymore. Not holding them to these expectations when the prove to never come true. Anything is possible but its unlikely. Vea will have to morph into Ngata the next 5 games and Winston will need to outplay Brees, Ryan, and Newton. Ravens game I think we can win that one with just average QB play.

Davis got hurt. Ryan Smith is starting again and God knows that could be tragic.

Archived