TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

23 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Roasted citrus and herb beer can chicken is on the docket for dinner tonight. Shock Top is a great beer of choice for this.

That sounds good. 

Beats the broccoli pasta I had. 

I was just getting into football during romos season that he took over for Bledsoe. Was a big TO fan at the time and him, Romo and Marion the barbarian cemented my status as a cowboys fan. Haven’t looked back since.

I was 8 the last time the cowboys won a super bowl, so was a wee young to appreciate the glory days. 

Really wish Romo had this defense/run game 

Edited by anthbes

2 hours ago, anthbes said:

I was just getting into football during romos season that he took over for Bledsoe. Was a big TO fan at the time and him, Romo and Marion the barbarian cemented my status as a cowboys fan. Haven’t looked back since.

I was 8 the last time the cowboys won a super bowl, so was a wee young to appreciate the glory days. 

Really wish Romo had this defense/run game 

yeah we are defs 2 young cubs here. Would be the average age if we were part of the Rams forum thoughxDxD

16 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Yeah haha I think im defs the youngest at 23. I remember lurking here for like 2 years in HS until i finally signed up my senior year

Better late than never. I joined when I was 17. I'm about to be 29...weird. 

36 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Yeah haha I think im defs the youngest at 23. I remember lurking here for like 2 years in HS until i finally signed up my senior year

I joined my senior year in HS too.  First time I ever tried a mock draft. I mocked us Shawn Merriman. We picked Ware.

I'll be 32 in May.