Week 13 Jets vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, TitanLegend said:

I'm really tired of hearing that, honestly.

Receivers make catches like that all the time for QBs. The ball hit him in the hands, it needs to be made. Jonnu has played well lately so not going to kill him for one mishap, but SOMEONE has to make a play for this team. When Brady and Manning and Rodgers and Brees need a big play, some receiver, even no names, step up and make tough catches. It seems like that happens every time. Why can't we have that?

It's not an easy catch, and Mariota really should have just ran it, but jesus christ, can we have someone make a play on a tough catch? Hell earlier this game Robby Anderson had a play where Jackson committed all kinds of PI on him and he still made a very tough catch for a first down.

Just someone, please, make a play.

When the guy is downfield, sure. 5 yards away it's not gonna be completed often.

Wooo go Taylor. Marcus redeeming his poor deep ball.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm really tired of hearing that, honestly.

Receivers make catches like that all the time for QBs. The ball hit him in the hands, it needs to be made. Jonnu has played well lately so not going to kill him for one mishap, but SOMEONE has to make a play for this team. When Brady and Manning and Rodgers and Brees need a big play, some receiver, even no names, step up and make tough catches. It seems like that happens every time. Why can't we have that?

It's not an easy catch, and Mariota really should have just ran it, but jesus christ, can we have someone make a play on a tough catch? Hell earlier this game Robby Anderson had a play where Jackson committed all kinds of PI on him and he still made a very tough catch for a first down.

Just someone, please, make a play.

No, they don't. If there's anyone in the league who makes catches like that "all the time", I guarantee he's being talked constantly in the top 5 receivers in the league conversations. Jonnu is not that. Sorry, but there's no way that incompletion is on anyone other than Marcus.

Just now, Andrei01 said:

No, they don't. If there's anyone in the league who makes catches like that "all the time", I guarantee he's being talked constantly in the top 5 receivers in the league conversations. Jonnu is not that. Sorry, but there's no way that incompletion is on anyone other than Marcus.

I didn't say anyone made plays like that all the time. I'm saying when a lot of teams/QBs need a receiver to make a tough catch, someone does it. Even no names at times.

Just now, TitanLegend said:

I didn't say anyone made plays like that all the time. I'm saying when a lot of teams/QBs need a receiver to make a tough catch, someone does it. Even no names at times.

Maybe, but not that. I doubt there are people coming down with balls thrown like that. If there are, really hats off to them for doing almost the impossible.

2 minutes ago, quiller said:

Sigh.  And why the missed TD is so stupid as we can’t get TD any way else and he hit back to back deep balls after that

well game time here one more stop?

yup. between the missed TD and the pick 6, mariota is solely responsible for a 14-point swing in this game. you can talk about how bad the rest of the team's been but that's all on him.

Archived