Week 13 GDT: Do we really have to go to Seattle?

N4L

Who wins?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seattle
    • Seahawks

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Looks like Harris starting at SS. Tartt at FS. I'm very happy with this choice.

Suppose it depends on what you think of Tartt and his range. I've been more comfortable with Tartt as the box safety and coming down hill, though he has improved considerably over the years in his backing range. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Let's see what Harris can do, but Tartt was fine at FS last year when he played when Reid was banged up to start the season. 

I hated the Harris pick, so he has a low bar to clear for me. Hopefully he can hop over it. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Suppose it depends on what you think of Tartt and his range. I've been more comfortable with Tartt as the box safety and coming down hill, though he has improved considerably over the years in his backing range. 

It's less what I think of Tartt at FS and more of what I think of any option on the squad that isn't Tartt and Harris. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I hated the Harris pick, so he has a low bar to clear for me. Hopefully he can hop over it. 

I mean he didn't even play much right? Kind of like Colbert the season prior? 

I never understood why teams don't blitz on every down. Guaranteed sack or pressure. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean he didn't even play much right? Kind of like Colbert the season prior? 

I never understood why teams don't blitz on every down. Guaranteed sack or pressure. 

Yeah, that's why I didn't like him. That, plus with the injury, I thought he was a guy who had no chance of actually making the squad without being put on IR. As it turns out, we did IR him, so there was that. I just didn't think he had a real shot at making the roster, and honestly, the only reason I think he did was because he could be put on IR and was a draft pick this year. 

Archived