Week 13 GDT: Do we really have to go to Seattle?

N4L

Who wins?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seattle
    • Seahawks

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The signing made a lot of sense, for sure. Particularly given his strengths / weaknesses and the scheme we run. I even fully expected us to overpay him (I nearly pegged the contract exactly in the Richburg signing thread), but yeah, looking like another poor free agent move by this FO. I don't want to say in hindsight that I wouldn't have done it or anything, because like I said, it made a lot of sense (particularly given Kilgore was the incumbent), but not a good season at all. 

I have been ardently opposed to the things we have done in free agency through this regime though through 2 years. 

Yeah so far FA hasn't been our strength as a FO. Hope they will change it this year and sign some real difference makers and depth cause man are we bad now.

Just now, oldman9er said:

anyone else watching one game on the big TV and the other on an Ipad? 

AMEN for alternative football viewing options. 

I'm watching the game while compiling my grocery list for when I do my shopping when this game goes to half time and I've decided I need to actually get crap done and call it a game. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm watching the game while compiling my grocery list for when I do my shopping when this game goes to half time and I've decided I need to actually get crap done and call it a game. 

Aaaaaah... the busy life of a settling down proud Pappa. Good for you, sir. 

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Man - Wilson is running THROUGH people. Love it. 

He's a really nice compliment to the other running backs we have - completely different style. Still, I'll be curious to see what they do with the running back situation. Mostert was damn impressive running the football this year, and obviously is still a very solid special teams player, but he is a free agent. 

Archived