Week 13 GDT: Do we really have to go to Seattle?

N4L

Who wins?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Seattle
    • Seahawks

Maybe the team just wants to see what we have with Wilson? I mean, we kind of know what we have with Breida, and his roster spot moving forward is secure. Maybe the team just really wants to look at some of the young guys? Or it could just be our RBBC being weird. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

was the last time we won here that really ugly thursday night game that we won with Alex as quarterback? 

rings a bell, I think so? 

This is going to be an afternoon of deep humility. At least I do think we have a QBotF and stable of good RBs for next season. I think there will be not so many critical holes to fill for starters. Edge and maybe WR. Add another good OL, LB, and some DB help. All attainable. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just FYI, Richburg has not been good this year. Lot of money to spend on a rather mediocre center. He's been our worst offensive lineman by a considerable margin this year. 

Yeah he has been bad. Expected a lot more of him. Remember really liking him coming out but man he really needs to step his game up.

Just now, Forge said:

Maybe the team just wants to see what we have with Wilson? I mean, we kind of know what we have with Breida, and his roster spot moving forward is secure. Maybe the team just really wants to look at some of the young guys? Or it could just be our RBBC being weird. 

Maybe. I don't want to complain too much. Wilson was my favorite UDFA this year. Been on his bandwagon all year. But - I do love me some Breida, too. 

Really, I'm very happy with our RBs as a whole. It's like the lone position group that has impressed me all year. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah he has been bad. Expected a lot more of him. Remember really liking him coming out but man he really needs to step his game up.

The signing made a lot of sense, for sure. Particularly given his strengths / weaknesses and the scheme we run. I even fully expected us to overpay him (I nearly pegged the contract exactly in the Richburg signing thread), but yeah, looking like another poor free agent move by this FO. I don't want to say in hindsight that I wouldn't have done it or anything, because like I said, it made a lot of sense (particularly given Kilgore was the incumbent), but not a good season at all. 

I have been ardently opposed to the things we have done in free agency through this regime though through 2 years. 

Archived