Around the League Week 14: KC cuts RB Hunt

textaz03

13 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Wonder what Jaylon Ramsey’s big mouth is gonna say tonight and tomorrow lol. Henry layed the smack down on that Jacksonville Defense. Over 240 yards on the ground and 4 TD’s lmfao

I wonder if those offseason trade rumors are going to pick back up now that Jacksonville is officially eliminated and he’s embarrassed himself over multiple games.

Just now, plan9misfit said:

I wonder if those offseason trade rumors are going to pick back up now that Jacksonville is officially eliminated and he’s embarrassed himself over multiple games.

I wouldn’t doubt it. If they where smart, they’d ship his *** off for a simple 3rd Pick lol. Addition by subtraction if you ask me

21 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Wonder what Jaylon Ramsey’s big mouth is gonna say tonight and tomorrow lol. Henry layed the smack down on that Jacksonville Defense. Over 240 yards on the ground and 4 TD’s lmfao

That's funny considering how physical the Jags used to be on defense and Henry is actually labeled as soft when it comes to running.

22 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

That's funny considering how physical the Jags used to be on defense and Henry is actually labeled as soft when it comes to running.

Henry is not close to soft but he needs room to get started if the whole in the middle is not there to start he isn’t going anywhere but he also is real tough on the toss sweeps

Archived