Around the League Week 14: KC cuts RB Hunt

textaz03

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Everyone with eyeballs would say Trubisky is better than Qunicy. 

But Daboys said the Mitch is also better than Dak. 

I wouldn’t say that. I’d say they’re comparable players. Quincy is far and away the better leader of the two, though.

It's funny when that Dak-gang points out other QBs struggling. Like they are proving a point somehow.

How are you so able to recognize a bad game(or bad play) from Wentz or Goff but when Dak has a bad game it's never his fault but the OL, or WRs, or the wind, or I don't have all-22 so how do I know Dak wasn't supposed to launch the ball out of bounds on that play? I don't have all 22 so maybe Dak was supposed to fumble there.

Go back, and watch the 13 games this year over again, and try to picture Dak wearing a Bengals uniform or something. Then evaluate. He isn't that good.

15 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I wouldn’t say that. I’d say they’re comparable players. Quincy is far and away the better leader of the two, though.

Trubisky vs. Dak

When it comes to raw god given talent, one is a blue chip, and the other is a cast away. Now I know guys with top 10 talent flame out all the time, but I was under the impression Trubisky threw for 6 TDs in a game not to long ago(something Dak may never do, and I wouldn't think possible for him), and that the Bears were winning games. I know he's been banged up, and I admittedly don't watch enough of him to really say, but I didnt get the impression that he was busting. So with his ceiling being so much higher than Daks, him being a year younger than Dak, and his arrow ascending at least at some angle....I gave him the edge.

Would Trubisky be bad with Zeke, and our defense?

Archived