Around the League Week 14: KC cuts RB Hunt

textaz03

18 hours ago, quiller said:

Henry is not close to soft but he needs room to get started if the whole in the middle is not there to start he isn’t going anywhere but he also is real tough on the toss sweeps

I don't think soft is the right word either, but he is a finesse runner. He looks to run around people first and isn't much of a punisher at the end of those 4 yard runs. Much like Brandon Jacobs he has the size that would make you think his go to move would be lowering his shoulder, but it's not. Henry believes he can make you miss first. Not like other big backs like say LeGarrett Blount, who come around on a toss sweep 100mph looking for someone to hit; Henry is looking to get space. 

And when he does get space, and he has galloped to full speed, it's like trying to tackle a horse.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I don't think soft is the right word either, but he is a finesse runner. He looks to run around people first and isn't much of a punisher at the end of those 4 yard runs. Much like Brandon Jacobs he has the size that would make you think his go to move would be lowering his shoulder, but it's not. Henry believes he can make you miss first. Not like other big backs like say LeGarrett Blount, who come around on a toss sweep 100mph looking for someone to hit; Henry is looking to get space. 

And when he does get space, and he has galloped to full speed, it's like trying to tackle a horse.

He reached the fastest speed in the NFL this year... at 250#'s. 

Unreal size/speed combo. 

We saw how we performed against the Saints. I feel like we could do the same to the Rams. 

If this team can play up to its potential, I really am not afraid of any other team in the league right now aside from Kansas City...maybe Houston. 

Archived