FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

They'll come. From my perspective it's too early unless you're trading up for favorite players.

5 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Everyone seems to want to trade down if anything. 

Yup, I agree with both, I think it's a little of both. So far everyone has knew who the top 5-6 players picked were gonna be, so any trades (mine) was to target a certain player (Acuna). So yeah, maybe we'll see more once the picks get a little less predictable. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Yup, I agree with both, I think it's a little of both. So far everyone has knew who the top 5-6 players picked were gonna be, so any trades (mine) was to target a certain player (Acuna). So yeah, maybe we'll see more once the picks get a little less predictable. 

I'm also too far down to deal up that high. The ransom would cripple my team and handicap any other "need" based trades 

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

Just now, nagahide13 said:

I also have no idea how any of you draft, so it's entirely possible that I'm getting incredible value sitting at #13. I don't like forcing my hand before I know what's going on.

Yeah, if HH declined my offer to move up and get Acuna or Betts, I would have been happy to stay at #8 or even move down myself after doing my top 50 rankings. 

I haven't done a single bit of research. I'm winging this shizz as much as I can precisely because I have no idea wtf any of you are going to do so it's hard to project who will be available when. Plus, I have a long wait between picks and have an extended period of time to decide what I want to do when I'm OTC.