FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

10 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

It's been discussed between BD, Dingo and myself and we have a solution if it goes much longer. While I don't want to talk ill of an owner when I dont know them, signing on twice and taking the whole weekend away for progress is a bad sign as an owner.

With paid leagues, once they pay the entry we can't kick, only they can step down (TFC hasn't paid yet, which is fine in itself but still open to swapping owners). There's a balance we have to find and that's not punishing someone when the league draft hasn't officially started, but at the same time we've posted many times about starting early, and @tom cody kept his communication with us up to date, and we knew he was leaving before he joined. However TFC's the lack of communication after being tagged multiple times and PM's is cause for concern. TFC was recommended twice from owners in this league, but the lack of communication is what concerns me. Plus, we have another former Elite owner ready and wanting to take over a team.

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Also this league is big on communication, with everything, absences, trade declines, etc. Most people in this league will be happy with a simple PM or thread post saying you're gonna be away or you're not interested in a trade than just ignoring things. That's been a problem in the past, people just ignore trades, PM's, etc. and we take that as inactivity, when they say they were active. 

2 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Also this league is big on communication, with everything, absences, trade declines, etc. Most people in this league will be happy with a simple PM or thread post saying you're gonna be away or you're not interested in a trade than just ignoring things. That's been a problem in the past, people just ignore trades, PM's, etc. and we take that as inactivity, when they say they were active. 

Hes very active in the lions lg... dont get it

As a BoC we've went ahead and removed @TimeForChange and adding @I_GET_SAX

I'm still open to keeping TFC on as a alternate if someone else leaves and if this was a misunderstanding, but we need to move forward and with someone like SAX ready to go it was something we needed to do before any picks have been made or money added. 

SAX your OTC xD

Followed by 
@Herbie_Hancock
@klyon7634
@crab1106
Then @davisblack

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

3 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

As a BoC we've went ahead and removed @TimeForChange and adding @I_GET_SAX

I'm still open to keeping TFC on as a alternate if someone else leaves and if this was a misunderstanding, but we need to move forward and with someone like SAX ready to go it was something we needed to do before any picks have been made or money added. 

SAX your OTC xD

Followed by 
@Herbie_Hancock
@klyon7634
@crab1106
Then @davisblack

Just as clarity, only reason we made this decision is because he's been tagged and PMd since Wednesday with no communication. We don't want to be in the habit of snap desicions like this but just feel we were seeing clear evidence of inactivity that may have continued when the draft becomes timed.

• Like 1

Just now, crab1106 said:

Just as clarity, only reason we made this decision is because he's been tagged and PMd since Wednesday with no communication. We don't want to be in the habit of snap desicions like this but just feel we were seeing clear evidence of inactivity that may have continued when the draft becomes timed.

Also we've been on hold with him on-deck for 2 weeks, so not just since Wednesday. 

• Like 1