I like the Bears v Rams....

ibt734

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

That's impossible considering he was a Tar Heel xD

Mitch gonna make you respect his name now.

Sure would be nice to get 6 sacks and 4 picks. 

He’ll Be remembered as the hero who vaulted Donald to break the record. *Fort Minor

remember the name 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Sure would be nice to get 6 sacks and 4 picks. 

He’ll Be remembered as the hero who vaulted Donald to break the record. *Fort Minor

remember the name 

Nah Mitch is too fast and agile to allow Donald to get a hold of him.

Just now, topwop1 said:

Nah Mitch is too fast and agile to allow Donald to get a hold of him.

Honestly he is lol. He’s doucheness makes him slippery. I’m telling you he’s that guy who sleeps with chicks and won’t call them back! Despite having a great night! Because he lives a secret life and his real love is a man.. No doubt. I enjoy me some man candy, but he gives me the creeps. I wouldn’t be shocked if he has a well at the bottom of his house! And tells people to put the lotions in the basket. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Honestly he is lol. He’s doucheness makes him slippery. I’m telling you he’s that guy who sleeps with chicks and won’t call them back! Despite having a great night! Because he lives a secret life and his real love is a man.. No doubt. I enjoy me some man candy, but he gives me the creeps. I wouldn’t be shocked if he has a well at the bottom of his house! And tells people to put the lotions in the basket. 

He spends the offseason living with Jared Goff, so what does that say about your boy?

4 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He spends the offseason living with Jared Goff, so what does that say about your boy?

I didn't want to say it.... but I'm glad you did!

I'll be at the game, promise to report on the length and duration of the hug.  I do recall this forum got really into analyzing Ryan Pace's looks at one point, so happy to oblige any requests on the Goffbisky reunion. 

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Then that's the reason why a fan above cited stopping Gurley as the key. If Gurley has 13 carries for 40 yards, it's going to be hard for Goff to drop back 50 times on the road in the cold against Floyd, Hicks and Mack especially since he is an "inconsistent thrower on the run, not much of a scrambler and fumbles the ball more than you would like."

He's also top 5 in just about every major passing category. He burned the Chargers and Vikings, who are both top 10 in total defense, for 819 yards, 8 TDs to 1 Int, a 79.7% completion percentage, 11.9 YPA, and a 148.7 passer rating over a two-week period. The Chiefs sacked him five times (they do have Dee Ford, Chris Jones, and Justin Houston), and Gurley only had 55 yards rushing. Goff still threw for 400+ yards, 4 TDs, and a passer rating of 117.1. If you make stopping Gurley your goal, Goff and our weapons can shred your defense. The guy's play is on par with any QB not named Mahomes or Brees this year.

Archived