Week 14 Atlanta @ Green Bay "I Believe"

skibrett15

12 minutes ago, dcerb44 said:

Nope, never said that.  

All I said was that relative to other pass catchers, they're not as good.  

It was a simple statement so I"m not sure why the need to make claims I never stated.  Nobody ever said we can't run it at all.  Just that it's not an efficient grouping.  

I didn’t make any claims that you said anything. It’s as efficient a group as we make it. 

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

I didn’t make any claims that you said anything. It’s as efficient a group as we make it. 

My bad, I read the first sentence wrong and I thought the second sentence was you inferring that's what I wanted.  After reading it again though, that wasn't the case.  

Look, I won't fight you on the Graham thing at all, but overall you want either you're best blockers or pass catchers on the field.  2 rb's on the field at the same time rarely is a strength.  Look at teams who have two really good backs (ATL a few years ago) and they didn't even run it a ton.  

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Who’d have thought that. 

Yep I waited wanted to say that about 7 mins ago bahhha. 

So long as all Spriggs has to do is kickstep and push his guy past the pocket, he's really good. It's when he starts trying to deal with the inside move and the power rush, that he struggles. Beasley basically exclusively runs the corner. 

Archived